War Mechanics Need to Be Reviewed

Structure bashing is not really the kind of “”“fun”“” you hope to have when speaking about “war”.

At least I very much hope so.

I’m not sure what you mean by the second half of that sentence, but no, what you’ve indicated is an intrinsic statistic tied into motivation, that none of the current statistics show.

For example, Siege Green, who both have large numbers and are always willing to defend their highsec structures, would never receive a wardec ever if what you claim is true, yet a quick look at their war history shows the opposite is the case:

They are also a good example of the diversity in the wardec community, because like us, they normally operate in low and null, but also pvp in highsec against other pvp groups.

It’s also easy for example, with our small group (of just 76 wars since the changes) to post battle reports like these 3 recent ones:

or this one (when the guys in the previous report kicked our ass before the fight above):

We run 1 war a week generally and specifically look for fights. Pain and Compliance, who are there in 2 of those battle reports are just the same. Grenadiers (a small Irish group are just the same).

That alone is why I know there are no statistics that show that wardec groups are actively avoiding declaring wars on groups that are willing and able to fight back.

It’s an unfortunate perception, and will always stick. But it is no more true than any other stereotype.

If you mean, a focus by CCP in their written word (then see my previous reply to you as the quote is in it).

If you mean a vibrant community (in which case yes. While even pre-change there were a small number of groups responsible for 50% of wars, there was another 50% of wars they weren’t responsible for and those involved a large number of groups, with part of the community that extends well beyond just those previous 5 groups).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.