Warcrows - Nomads, Wormhole, PvP and Exploration

We’ve had some great new additions to the corp and alliance (A new home and presence in Syndicate) but are still on the lookout for both new and old talent!

We are primarily looking for US/EU TZ solo to small and micro gang PvPer’s who are interested in roaming any security level of space as well as explorers.
The alliance may have corporations outside of the above activities so please, come and have a chat and see how you can stop being a number and start making a difference.

1 Like

We are recruiting!

Bumpity bump bump bump!

Hit me up about some corp possibilities. Thanks!

Talon Karda in game

Hello!
We are still on the look out for new members interested in PvP and exploration!

Still looking for new members!

Bump?

Yes, we still recruiting… Just like everyone els…

Bringing Up My Post!

Looking for Alphas and Omegas for casual and organized PvP/exploration, the more you put in, the more you get out!
If you are new but are interested in PvP and have an Omega account we have a system that could help you learn at a much quicker rate, all you have to do is apply for details :wink:

One bump to bump them all, is like that in the fellowshi…

Warcrows are recruiting!
Read top post for info and such!

Yooooo!! We are still looking for a few good players, new or old, want to make some new friends just hit us up!

We’re on the lookout for veteran players who want to PvP with us, if you are an independent minded player with initiative give us a thought and jump into our recruitment channel for more info!

Bumpybump

Would like to boost our numbers a little further, we havent quite reached Dunbars number just yet :wink:

Sounds interesting. Are you a US-based TZ corp?

I am sorry Rasta, I have not been playing for a month and have not seen your post.

If you are still looking for a corp send me a mail.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.