Warning Dialog When a Market Order will be Automatically Changed

I understand and even like the new market rules. Please do not misinterpret this as a complaint.

I think it would be nice if the interface would warn you with a pop-up when the system is going to modify a price you manually enter on a market order. I know that if you use the arrows on the interface it will change the price incrementally, but if I type in a number manually, the order price can be changed without me knowing it, or I realize it after it has been placed and I have to pay fees to adjust the order again.

For example, let’s say an item is on the market for 2,000,000,000 ISK. I want to sell another of the same item for less, I type in the number 1,999,999,999 in the sell price dialog box. The system will RIGHTLY (by the new rules) round my number up to 2,000,000,000.00 ISK. My idea is that the game should warn me BEFORE the order is completed that I have entered a invalid price and it will be rounded up to 2,000,000,000 ISK. Thereby giving me a chance to adjust it (or accept the change) before I am charged the listing fees.

Thanks CCP if you read this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.