⚠ WARNING! DRIFTERS CAN STEAL CORRUPTED TRINARY DATA! ⚠

I think its strange too. I had only this one. Maybe it was special. Maybe it was enough for them to disrupt the research on a grand scale. :woman_shrugging:
I think they may have tracked it, and knew where it is. I remember my Stratios being scanned by lancers.

2 Likes

Footage or it didn’t happen.

4 Likes

It didn’t happen.

Spoiler alert.

3 Likes

Only recording cameras that are installed there are under station security control, CONCORD officer said that everything was recorded and will be investigated. But now they dont know anything at all about any drifters in station. :confused:

2 Likes

This kind of stuff only happens when certain people claim it happens. Except, you know, not even then but it’s interesting to see what absolute nonsense gets trashed and what absolute nonsense is ‘believable’ depending on who is making the horseshit claim.

2 Likes

i only wanted to warn others. It did not even came to my mind that nobody would believe me and CONCORD would lie so blatantly. Maybe that is just what drifters wanted. :thinking:

We may underestimate them, just like few times in the past.

3 Likes

This all reminds me about the situation that happened a bit ago. Don’t touch the drifters and they won’t drift all over you. No, really. We have already enough enemies and threats to the cluster, why don’t just solve pending issues first before poking ant nests with sticks and bring even more enemies on our souls?..

1 Like

Just to clarify, ARC currently has over 10,000 CTRs. I feel like we’re the most likely target.

4 Likes

Haven’t I been taking you semi-seriously the whole time? It’s just… You do realize how outlandish what you’ve told us sounds like without any evidence? Would help for example if your friend you mentioned would back you up, right now it’s just your word against the universe.

Someone has a hoarding problem. Aren’t they just glorified metaphorical paperweights for all we know right now?

3 Likes

Of course, but it is specially secured while being researched, I know it from SEYCON. While mine was just in a box.

2 Likes

I asked her and she said that it would be word of two people against whole universe, so Its pointless, and that it was bad idea to write something like that because people will now call me crazy. She may be right. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Lies; everyone knows there are no CQ anymore. Nor can anyone walk in stations let alone Drifters.

3 Likes

I suggest laying off the drugs.

3 Likes

I would lay off if I would use any. :sweat_smile:

But water here tastes differently recently. :thinking:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.