Weapons Revamp: (Turrets vs Missile/Drone) vs Ship Bonuses

Uhm, no the Caldari and Gallente were not a single race that split…

Those ground humping methane breathers came from a different planet, albeit in the same star system, and brought their unwanted ideals with them.

During the formation of the Federation, Caldari had scouts from a few corporations that founded Colonies outside of its borders. When a certain Caldari Bank began to literally take over the Economics of the Federation the Gallente got angry.
Then they found out about the Colonies, that were for all intent and purposes corporate property not goverment property, when the refusal to let them be annexed under Senate control came the Gallente assaulted the Caldari homeworld.

Caldari had only like shuttles, transports, and Ibis’s to fight with at the time, maybe a fighter design or two, it was natural for the Caldari to further development in ECM/ECCM technology as counters which played a huge role into missile based weaponry and long range railguns becoming the primary weapons class of the military.

Im not a smelly methane breather, I am Caldari.

FOR THE STATE!!.

(TL;DR: Learn your freaking lore)

Nah the weapons make sense from lore perspective especially on caldari/gallente side as for amarr I don’t recall reading up on why they chose lasers it’s without a doubt they may have invented others during their dark age period to taking space flight again.Odds are they may have had the materials to make them more readily available or perhaps they had older knowledge uncovered which made them choose lasers we know some really old jovian weapons were a form of laser or particle weapon.As for the minmatar,well they chose what was easiest to use and maintain

1 Like

Except for it being better gameplay?

Lore is bull. What matters is gameplay. Always first and foremost, gameplay. Play EVE for more than a week so you actually have some clue as to what you’re talking about, then come back with something that’s not nonsense.

1 Like

I actually enjoy having different races with different weapons and have been playing this game for 10 years if all ships used the same weapons trust me a lot more hulls would lose popularity and everyone would fly the same 1 HAC the same BC the same BS because it had slightly better speed or slots or ehp

1 Like

Go suck (something really rude and disgusting) !!

Missiles need to be made invulnerable to destruction and there need to be purist drone boats galore, these are the changes EVE really needs !!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.