Wedding announcement

Per this in character post I am getting married, for realsies, to my best friend, soul mate and fellow EvE player Lasairiona Raske.

So to give some context. We met via the roleplaying community around 2015/2016 and moved in the same social circles for a while, chatting away. It was about 2019 when we really hit it off. I found out she lived in Scotland while I lived in London, making meeting up a much easier prospect. Long story short what was going to be first meeting irl at EvE London as pals turned into meeting in Scotland beforehand and dating. Since then we’ve moved in to a lovely house together and added another kid to our blended family Now, four and a bit years later from that first date, we’ll be tying the knot at the same time as our characters.

A bunch of folks from the game will be in attendance, including some (in)famous faces like Jin’taan and Mizhir of AT broadcasting fame who I’ve had the pleasure of knowing as friends and corpmates, as well as our other friends and family.

I’m posting here as a bit of a mixture of selfish want to shout out loudly how I’m getting to marry my fairy tale lady, but also to thank the EvE community for existing and allowing this turn of life to have been made possible. It really is amazing how, as much as we may lament the state of the game or go for cut throat tactics to blow each other up, ours is a fandom where friendships that are as solid as Tritanium can be formed and even love found!

I don’t really know how else to close this post out, other than thanks for reading and catch you in space.

29 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

Congratulation you two :slight_smile:
a Vherokior is most likely a good choice :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m happy you found happiness in otherwise an unhappy place. Live well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is ganking allowed at the ceremonies?

2 Likes

Yes! Awesome!
My heart is warmed and my smile is big. Congratulations, Utari. Congratulations to both of you.

3 Likes

I am so excited <3 <3 <3 <3

3 Likes

Indeed

3 Likes

Congratulations you two! You both are great people I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with over the years, wishing you nothing but happiness here!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! Utari has been super adorable here with all his gushing. I’m so lucky to be loved by him. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Congratulations, for realsies.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

We did it! :purple_heart::grin:

15 Likes

Congratulations, you look very happy together wishing you all the best for the future :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

Mazel-tov!

(/me smashes glass)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.