Welcome to the New Forums Brothers

VMG members rn

1 Like

We have t shirts.

2 Likes

Do you have an option for custom text?

Hello everyone. Itā€™s nice to be able to make rebutals to lies again. Ccp made a proper choice purging that toxic dump of the old forums.

2 Likes

Welcome back mate.

2 Likes

thanks ralphā€¦no slander please. I will report it immediately. Not having a rerun sorry.

Come get some likesā€¦im feeling generous

2 Likes

I stopped shiptoasting for nothing then! Should have just kept on keeping on and then waited for a bailout.

1 Like

I look forward to watching and participating in future verbal sparring.

1 Like

Iā€™m not into arguing reallyā€¦i just react to stimulus.

Would you say that ganking stuff is more fun than solo work where every moment is life/death/or a surprise? I get adrenalineā€¦well less now. I guess you all laugh on comms and split meager loot 50 ways?

Nah personally solo hunting is more fun. Or small gang hunting too. Ganking is more about the raging in local that inevitably follows.

2 Likes

I ganked with my alt sir smokesabunch between 2010-2012? It was funā€¦but itā€™s limited and most learn feeding the birds is bad. (gankers) So youll only get tears from unstables and whats the fun there? It was the value of the killā€¦not the lootā€¦the killmail.

Hello, old friends & acquaintances!

5 Likes

not too late to get oneself definitely forum banned before it closes

and when did you stop shitposting exactly I canā€™t tell

25 mill for dumdumā€™s corpseā€¦ill take 2ā€¦even thatā€™s an overpayment. Cover the ammo and weā€™re square.

Hedonism!!! Long time no see!

you look familiarā€¦

Who is Dom?

2 Likes

Dom Arkaral. An old friend of mine.

You know me :stuck_out_tongue:
Everyone does at this point

1 Like