[WH-MERC] HOLES: Holesale Operations - [HOLES] 🦞

Holesale Operations is officially banning Marmite from destroying structures in hi-security space. If Marmite is attacking your structure let us know and we will stomp all over their ■■■■.

P.S Your move b*tch brigade

I read your Reddit joke. How’s this working out for you?

1 Like

idk you tell me

After losing about 10B to us, I dont think so. We also killed a couple of citadels to see if you would do anything… no :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good for you Tora. you can shot random citidels in highsec and dock up when things gets spooky :parrotwave2: live the dream baby.

lol did you see the ships marmite used to shoot those unfitted structures.

gotta have dem stabs for damage boost

So first Whosale will stop the evil Marmites from shooting citadels. Then we shoot 5 in 2 hours time for fun. Now we aint using enough bling ships? Whats the next excuse?

I wouldnt hire Whosale… :wink:

We sure care alot about u shooting random unfitted citidels in highsec Tora. please keep going.

Well, you cared enough to make a reddit post about it, bragging how you would stop us and how you could help others. Seems Wholsale talks more then they can deliver. I wouldnt hire them.

We sure care alot about u shooting random unfitted citidels in highsec Tora. please keep going.

Just reposting this where it belongs. and free bump for Holesale

gotta love dem free bumps

HIRE HOLESALE. We love a good wormhole eviction and the tears that follow.

Hire us today.

dank bump

Hire holesale to make all your eviction dreams come true!

bumpyyyyyyyyyyyy

buuuuuuuuuump

buuuuuuuuuuuumoppppppppppppp

1 Like

buuump