[WH] Wormlife Alliance recruiting small corps/individuals

still recruiting!

We are still opened for everybody! Join us today! Industrial players would be realy happy with us, 3% poco taxes with really good pi and really impressive amount of station for them!

Interested. Sent an ingame-mail! :slight_smile:

Answered! And bump :slight_smile:

Still recruiting!

Good luck finding new corps and mate to join your alliance, we cant join you today ā€¦ maybe later :smiley:

Join us whenever you can, it would be a pleasure to have you around :slight_smile:

thanks, safe flying

Stil opened!

Still opened!

Hello,

My name is Avtokrator and I am looking for a home for my corporation. I have personally been playing on/off since 2008 and have tried my hand at many things that EVE has to offer. I have never truly lived in a wormhole or have the most experience with it. I am looking to get back into EVE again and think this would be very interesting. Iā€™m not interested in leaving my corporation. My corp is rather small at the moment (only a few of us) but I am looking to get some friends/coworkers that want to play EVE to join me and grow from there.

I look forward to hearing from you!

AVTOKRATOR - messaged you in game with a link to our Discord server. Look forward to chatting with you!

Still opened!

Still opened!

Still opened!

Still opened!

Come join us today!

Come join us today!

Still opened!

come join us today!