[WH] Wormlife Alliance recruiting small corps/individuals

Come join us!

Interested in low-class, real-life first, indy/PvP/PvE wormhole life? Drop us a line.

New to EVE, or just to wormholes? Want to mine and PI farm in peace with minimal taxes? Maybe you instead want to roam for exploration or combat without people getting on your case about how green or red your killboard is?

Drop us a line. Send mail in game to: Cngaar Aya

Continuing to recruit industrialists, miners, alphas, explorers, and roamers.

Recruitment selectively open. Check us out also on latest TiS today.

Interested in the wormlife? Drop us a line.

Recruiting miners, small-gang PvPers, explorers, and anyone interested in getting into wormhole living.

Interested in wormhole life, but don’t know where to start?

Want a relatively secure place with full services and buyback to mine?

Harbor a secret desire to become a scary wormhole person?

Recruiting enterprising individuals and corps with initiative and an interest in wormhole life.

Selectively open to alphas, players new to EVE, and players new to wormholes.

Brave the unknown of wormhole space. Selectively recruiting small corps and individuals into the wormlife.

Interested in getting into wormhole space? Interested in getting back into wormhole space? Drop us a line.

Recruiting enterprising individuals and corps with initiative and an interest in wormhole life.

Recruiting miners, small-gang PvPers, explorers, and anyone interested in getting into wormhole living.

Looking for mining opportunities or low-tax PI farms outside Highsec but don’t want to join a giant Null coalition? Looking for small-gang PvP opportunities? Drop us a line.

Hi, looking for a new corp and taking an interest in this community, just had a couple questions. I’ve joined your Discord and public channel in game, thanks

Interested in living the wormlife? Ping us here and I’ll message you.

Wormlife for industrialists, miners, small-gang PvPers, PI farmers alike. Also, if interested in the freeport operations side of our business.

Interested in wormhole mining, PvP, PvE, manufacturing, gas-huffing? Drop us a line.

Continuing to recruit industrialists, miners, alphas, explorers, and roamers.