[WH] Wormlife Alliance recruiting small corps/individuals

Interested in living the wormlife? Drop us a ping and we’ll drop you a message and let’s talk.

Wormlife for industrialists, miners, small-gang PvPers, PI farmers alike. Also, if interested in the freeport operations side of our business.

Considered living the wormhole life? Consider Wormlife!

Interested in getting into wormholes? New to EVE, or just to wormholes? Have an interest in (relatively) peaceful industry, helping to set of freeports, and small gang site running and PvP?

Ping us and we’ll ping back.

Hello.
I am very interested in joining my corporation to Wormlife Alliance.
At the moment I am doing: industrialists, miners, PI farmers, manufacturing, gas-huffing, PvE in 0.0-0,5 (some in low sec) but I’d like to try all of this in wormholes.

Continuing to recruit industrialists, miners, alphas, explorers, and roamers.

Wormlife for industrialists, miners, small-gang PvPers, PI farmers alike. Also, if interested in the freeport operations side of our business.

I have interest Eric contact me

You offering to sell your C3, or interested in joining the alliance?

Great alliance! Amazing whs! Friendy bump!

Engaged in industrial, PvE, and small-gang PvP work.

We also maintain a freeport network in low-class wormhole space.

Recruiting solid pilots who want to experience the best of wormhole life.

Wormlife for industrialists, miners, small-gang PvPers, PI farmers alike. Also, ping if interested in the freeport operations side of our business operations.

Interested in venturing into the wild west of EVE that is wormhole space? Looking for a real life first, international group that is good with you shooting people, shooting rocks, or whatever? Drop us a line.

Interested in living the wormlife? Drop us a ping and we’ll drop you a message and let’s talk.

I have a question/proposal. Please contact me ingame if you get a chance. Thanks.

I am Venenocomerciante and install planetary interaction in the wormhole XXXXX, I lived three months ago, but the problems with the old owner took me out. I would like to go back I have my little corp, and I would love to live there, without problems, I have already opened an office in the wormhole corp name statum live. I have to do something else to allow me to live there?

Hi Hi!

I’m a new(ish) pilot with about 12m sp looking for some friendly/shady wormhole ne’er-do-wells to show me the ropes and teach me to sneak about and be extra dangerous.

Can mount cov-ops cloak, can nearly fly cov-ops (frigates) and can scan. Gallente Cruiser to V as well as a fair few core fitting skills.

Drop me a line in-game o7…

Wormlife for industrialists, miners, small-gang PvPers, PI farmers alike. Also, ping if interested in the freeport operations side of our business operations.

Considered living the wormhole life? Consider Wormlife!