[WH] Wormlife Alliance recruiting small corps/individuals

We are Small Corp living in a c2 looking for a alliance to get some content with more people and have ful please mail me in game

Recruiting enterprising individuals and corps with initiative and an interest in wormhole life.

The Wormlife is selectively recruiting for both individuals and small corps with initiative and an interest in wormhole life.

Interested in living the wormlife? Drop us a ping and we’ll drop you a message and let’s talk.

I have been out of the game for close to a year. I have 3 toons. I have lived most of my eve life in Null sec but I am looking to get back into EVE and try the worm hole experience. I have really enjoy the industry, ice mining but also have a PVP toon with lots of skill points. Where is a good place to look for a home?
I need US time zones and prefer a good group of players that are a little mature.

Considered living the wormhole life? Consider Wormlife!

Wormlife for industrialists, miners, small-gang PvPers, PI farmers alike. Also, ping if interested in the freeport operations side of our business operations.

Interested in living the wormlife? Drop us a ping and we’ll drop you a message and let’s talk.

Howdy,

I read somewhere on the forums that you have low POCO tax rates in some low level WHs. How low are these low tax rates?

3% is the standard. With a single barren set to 0%

Wormlife for industrialists, miners, small-gang PvPers, PI farmers alike. Also, if interested in the freeport operations side of our business.

Bump cause I was laughing at other forum posts and just happened to be in the neighborhood.