What are your thoughts on Burn Jita?

Do I have to buy it with plex of just use mom and dad’s card? :grin:

2 Likes

I ran out of likes. So, have an upvote gif instead.

Also, to OP:

No P2W

4 Likes

We were there for the 1st one with an active wd against Goons!
Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days - 1968 - YouTube

2 Likes

Hmm, reminds me, when was the last Hulkageddon? 2019?

CCP wants isk removed from the game. As long as this removes isk from game they are happy.

Can I have your ISK? I’ll remove it from the game for you.

3 Likes

I hope CCP doesn’t care at all and simply allows the players to do whatever the in game laws allow them to do.

1 Like

Maybe do Burn perimeter , something new ?

2 Likes

Anyone here in the “I could care less group?” :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Did you witness the tidi inducing battles over TTT? Probably the closest to Burn Perimeter I know of.

When was this

It was early 2019 when TEST set up a keepstar and PH tried to burn it down. Then Imperium got involved as well. Quite a spectacle for hi-sec dwellers.

1 Like

I had un subbed that yr. :sob:

We made the 1st one with an active wd so I hope that counts for something! :grinning:

Perfect theme song for Burn Jita! I lost count of how many times she says “die”.
Also I happen to love that song and use it to get songs I hate out of my head.

Die die die die, die die, die die die die, die die, DIE DIE DIE DIE, DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

Yep, perfect!

I heard they all get cuts of the profits as a result to allow the Keepstar to stay uncontested by the big blocs.

1 Like

Bribery?!? Shocking!
It needs to explode.

You missed the 1st happy time in eve. (there hasn’t been a 2nd) You would have fit hand in glove in our old corp. Rotate wd’s through the null blocks. The 1st burn Jita!

CCP took all that away.

I think Burn Jita is a great idea and it could have been a lot of fun, but unfortunately it looks like Jason Kusion has stolen the Catalyst stockpile, and the event is cancelled indefinitely.

:frowning:

What’s wrong with you people? Simple answer SANDBOX.

Probably one of the few stuff that left.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.