What I Do

First, thank you very much @Mike_Azariah.
Secondly, I have never yelled at any CSMs as I have never talked to any CSM. I have used ! when messaging though.

Personally I believe you are the only CSM since I have been playing that cares about high sec. Most CSMs will talk about high sec or high sec issues but they really don’t have a clue. Kenneth understands Null Sec indy and mining but does not understand the issues of high sec mining or indy.

I really think no CSMs understand how bad the in game market/economy have been for years and it is only gotten worse. I look for the markets/economy to continue to get worse.

Thanks for all your hard work. Thanks for putting up with all of us.

Bit of a disservice to Steve Ronuken tbh. He was all over industry, the market and highsec issues as a CSM.

Good to see him running for next year.

3 Likes

I agree

m

1 Like

@Mike_Azariah thanks for sharing.

May I ask, what kinds of things would you want to see members of the community doing that you think would improve the game?

Or maybe, what kind of community projects that have faded would you like to see restarted?

wow, this is the sort of question I can say a lot on . . . .

let me try to abbreviate.

Yesterday I saw a tour group in character run a lore tour through amarr space visiting various monuments and givng the background history to them and how they inter-relate. That was, to me, cool

I would (and do) love when playstyle subgroups get together, brainstorm then put together an honest list of requests and critiques of their space or style. A well written piece is an invaluable tool for me to use when dealing with CCP as a CSM. But a well written one can also be presented directly to the relevant devs (assuming you know who they are) or put here to be torn apart by trolls (who are sure that their way is the right and only way to play)

More specific? I LOVED when Agony unleashed ran classes in pvp and would love to see a knowledgable group do that again.

that is a few off the top of my head

m

1 Like

Thanks! So, more sharing expertise and enthusiasm in good faith is what it really boils down to?

I don’t have and well written documents, but how do you find out which CCP devs to talk to? Just ask you guys in CSM?

I would actually start with the community devs, CCP_Swift CCP_Convict etc

m

1 Like

I would support this. There are plenty of situations where we have a meeting on a subject, and once the thing is in the game, I see no reason why that video couldn’t be released to give people a chance to see what it is we do.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.