What if

What if…

All the skillpoint packs that are being sold on the account management stores, are actually extracted skillpoints from Biomassed/banned players?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

What if…

What your brain recognizes as “skillpoints” are just numbers in a database table…

1 Like

What if…

There are some people who seem to be really salty that CCP introduced Skillpoint selling in the store…

1 Like

What If… CCP Falcon is pulling all the strings…

1 Like

What If… CCP Helmar is my son.

1 Like

Oh you mean, you can soothe their rage by claiming these are not just skillpoints out-of-thin-air but rather player-generated skillpoints? sounds pretty cool!

I never thought about it that way, but it would make sense. all those salty people who biomassed who had tons of SP, now their SP is being shared for others to use…

2 Likes

What if…
CCP told us that this is the case and actually show some numbers of how many SP banned chars provide each year? That would make many people happy and feel less aggravated by their repeated breach of word. Whether it’s the truth, is another matter, but it would be something positive and would show that they stand by their word. It would also incentivize more bans of bots and more attention by players to bots to get them banned to get more SP packs and maybe even sometimes free SP for the players from that.

What if… :dreams:

There is no what if.

CCP did clearly commit a crime.

What crime? @Yuuki_Inko ?

1 Like

For CCP to commit a crime, they have to steal something that didn’t belong to them. Considering all assets, SP, ISK, PLEX etc. belong to CCP, how did they commit a crime?

Yes. A crime punishable by death.

You should write to Interpol, and get them arrested. Probably not the Icelandic government though, cause they are probably in on it.

And every time players angrily biomass because of SP sales, CCP has more SP to offer another SP sale! :scream:

1 Like

What if…

The game was cool and engaging, so I did not have to be in forums reading this…

4 Likes

@ Geo Eclipse Oksaras

Is not biomassing people a crime? Depriving them of their live? Is it not called murder?

Just kidding, of course I meant selling Skillpoints. :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.