Aged like Milk

"It’s very important to note here that this means all the skillpoints available to buy on the market in EVE will have originated on other characters where they were trained at the normal rate.* Player driven economies are key to EVE design and we want you to decide the value of traded skillpoints while we make sure there is one single mechanism that brings new skillpoints in to the system – training."*

grafik

13 Likes

Everybody lies (c)

2 Likes

Everybody hurts (c)

1 Like

This is not new. It has been available for months off and on. Can we stop acting like it’s some shocking breaking news situation where everyone rehashes the same complaints and arguments every few days?

1 Like

nope.
#BLM
Bittervet Lifes Matter

8 Likes

And alpha injectors. They’ve been here for ages.

Aged like Milk

How cheesy.

–Gadget likes a good Brie

The real question is why did they limit it to 1 per account?

lolololz

1 Like

So its cheese, which is what buying SP is :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, what’s the problem?

If I understand correctly, CCP said they want to provide a single source of SP, which is training. They also provide skill point boosts through daily campaigns, and selling packages of skill points.

Unless I’m mistaken, you can’t buy an SP package and extract those skill points for sale without first applying those points to your skill queue. So, theoretically, you could buy $30 in skill points and extract it all, but you’d still have to buy the extractors, which typically cost more than you can sell an injector for.

Still, those points you sell as a player come from training, albeit in a roundabout way. I still don’t see what the problem is.

No, it’s not cheesy, it’s curdled and turned sour…

1 Like

Or maybe it is the skillpoints of all the banned chars that CCP has consumed and feeding to us.

I am ok with that thought. I got my 1.5mil SP Boost.

You potentially injected mashed toxic carebear brains into your head?

Don’t blame the game if you start to suck at playing EVE now…

1 Like

lol…

I don’t think it has… CCP seems to wash the taint away.

I mean this character basically almost spend all my isk from years past to inject him to 150mil sp when i came back to EVE in 2020. He is still able to undock his nergal and kill marauder and battleship carebears as a suspect. And that is good enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.