What is most important in Eve Online?

This poll should show the developer what in Eve Online should be improved according to the topic which gets the most votes. Multiple votes are possible.

What is most important in Eve Online ?
  • Mining
  • Missions
  • Salvaging
  • Exploration
  • Project Discovery
  • Trading
  • Inventing
  • Research
  • Production
  • Planetary Interaction
  • War for resources
  • Security missions
  • Faction warfare
  • Lowsec Pvp
  • Escalations
  • Epic Arcs
  • Ratting
  • Abyss
  • Ded

0 voters

1 Like

all of them.

3 Likes

Good answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their line members.

15 Likes

To be a winner in a battle is a great feeling. That is right :slight_smile:

Highsec ganking.

2 Likes

Having fun.

4 Likes

friendship

3 Likes

All PVP - oh wait thats not an option

I thought you flew solo.

there is a chewbacca for every han …
you know…
han SOLO
tenor
ehhhh… ehhhhh.
sry :disappointed:

1 Like

Trust

Everyone should really choose everything, and then some more.

1 Like

Wormholes, you forgot to add that. It is my first pick.

This short video encapsulates what EvE is about. It might be a bit of deeper philosophy, but some heavier thinking is appropriate:

1 Like

Voted ratting for the “most important in EVE online” because that’s what seeds isk into the game.

Most important thing in EVE Online is to stop tweaking individual aspects of the game separately, and sit back and re-design some of the game fundamentals so the whole game is more interesting, accessible, and enjoyable to play.

As it stands, the game is long stretches of boredom with the occasional short blip of engagement. While many older mature games end up in that realm eventually, it’s considerably more the case with EVE.

1 Like

I mean you forgot the most obvious answer

3 Likes

It’s absolutely amazing how your poll managed to leave not just one thing that I like off of the list, but my top 3 things.

Honestly, that’s enough of a reason to ignore the results, but, while we’re at it, forums users aren’t necessarily a representative sample of the entire player population, and your sample size is probably going to be too small.

I also love how you managed to get 3 different categories for missions, ranging from broad to specific, all in the same list…

You know what, this is basically what your poll is:

Favorite Mode of Transportation
  • Rickshaw
  • Piggyback
  • Motor Vehicle
  • Truck
  • Chevy Silverado
0 voters

there is no option for podding :frowning:

1 Like