What is the most expensive single thing you own

Sooo, the most expensive single thing I have…

:thinking:

Well, after paying a sub for over 11 years now, I’d have to say it’s my Eve Online account.

:wink:

7 Likes

Just started but my omen is i think my most valuable thing. 9 million

A monocle…

2 Likes

Deep and boring

yup 100% agree.

Fun fact, but iv sold a few skins beteende 30-40 bil so yes they sell( in time). Lol

I realised that when i posted. Thats why i am practicing my cloaky warp trick now…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Aside from ships that costs billions and PLEX collections.

I prize my Gold Monocle collection the most.

single

1 Like

Ty Ofc

1 Like

I have no idea. I only recently began consolidating 100b of assets into a single place and organizing it.

I have a Harvester Mining Drone, that’s worth like 500 mil.

But my Immolator is worth 900 mil I think.

Server’s are down so I can’t check.

Rag Titan, gold monocle, nyx, police skin for nyx.

1 Like

My knowledge and understanding.

My pve fitted Drake. It is expensive due to bringing it and the npc’s downgrading it to a wreck repeatively.

2 Likes

I own Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Can’t even put a price on that. Way too valuable.

3 Likes

Me. I just started like 2 weeks ago, lost a Procurer in lo-sec the day after I bought it. Very educational that, silly mewbie me.

But me. I had one REALLY good WH exploration run that scored me enough for another barge AND a set of +3 attribute enhancers to help with learning them skills to set me up for EVE life. At least until the first time I get podded.

8 Likes

That’s the spirit. Onward and upward.

1 Like

Wyld - Many would gladly exchange the pixel-pricey blingcrap they “have” for the thrill of first discovering eve like you have now. More power to you

2 Likes

Agreed. I even reinvented myself last year to see if I could recapture it, but it’s not the same.

It’s not about what you own, it’s about how you use it.

Judging from what I see on the Character Bazaar, I’d be the single ‘thing’ of most value I ‘own’.