What kind of beer you drinking? (Legal drinking age only)

I’m drinking the tallgrass German style Pilsner on tap.

5 Likes

Hah I love it

I’d take a photo if mine but I’m somewhere taking photos could get me in a lot of trouble so I’ll just plagiarise one

3 Likes

Very nice…quite refreshing

B Ump

After work commuting:

2 Likes

I stopped drinking alcohol years ago but when I drank, I drank Efes Pilsen beer and didn’t understand what the hype was about.

P.S.: If I start drinking again, I’ll try beer in a soda stream.

3 Likes

Expensive but mein gut its so good!

3 Likes

Ha! A Schlenkerla… This beer is indeed very special.
Makes any visit to the town of Bamberg quite remarkable :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a good one

This also, nothing special just good beer

2 Likes

Dogfish Head World Wide Stout. The only problem is that at 18%+ alcohol, it’s not a session beer.

3 Likes

Like, you’re not going to finish your session while fishing?

I’m lucky to find my fishing pole after drinking one of these.

The only good thing about cheap American pilsners is being able to have a few of them in one drinking session without falling on your face. Of course the bad thing about cheap American pilsners is that they’re cheap American pilsners. Which is why I just can’t bring myself to drink them.

3 Likes

Yes, you don’t want to know what kind of water they put in there.

That stuff is friggan awesome. Its expensive though. I often feel extremely heavy after drinking those.

My mates work at the brewery.

3 Likes

I got brew bros to. Free beer is great. I’m a regular customer at a bar that brews its own beer. Give them ideas.

One of these.

3 Likes

@Pix_Severus Oh my god I’m jealous. Icelandic imports would be nice. The only thing I get in kansas is reyka vodka

1 Like

I don’t drink beer, but this is related to both beer and spaceships… the first beer (and bottle) ready to drink beer in zero gravity is looking for funds to set up the industrial production of zero gravity bottles.

3 Likes