What would be a good duo battleship comp?

A dual Nestor combo can perpetually tank more than 2.000 DPS and more than 50 GJ/s drain. You can’t break that with any single frigate.
Your argument is flawed, you are defeated.

1 Like

Armor Leshak + Armor Domi (or geddon) both RR. Leshak kills the big stuff and the drone boat kills the little stuff.
or

Nano 'phoon + nano battlecruiser with speed links

Show, don’t tell

Why would i give away a fit

Is it a griffin?

You guys need to grow up.

1 Like

For a LowSec roam (2 battleships)
No experience with battleships, but RHMLs and Drones are always nice, but most BSs already have smal or medium drones without being an Armageddon or Dominix. I would reccomend a local active tank on each one for tank. Fit your mids for tackle and tracking. Be paranoid about the AF gang. The Maelstrom and Tempest are both strong. the Hyperion can track extremely well with faction iron ammo and electron blasters. Domi and Armageddon (mainly the Domi) are great for obliterating destroyers to BCs with their drones. Raven, Scorpion, Rattlesnake could also be effective with RHMLs. Torps don’t have a reload problem as much, but they track frigs poorly. Your choice, but don’t plan on being ISK positive!
o7, have fun!

I´d keep it affordable and fly something T1. I don’t there are lot of good synergies going on between ship bonuses, but you can always do the old tank/gank routine. Get two armor BS, one with full on tank and the other with pure gank (DPS). I´m sure you can figure out which one to send in first.

Another thing not to underestimate is things such as warp speed rigs if you go roaming, makes it a lot more enjoyable and gives you much needed mobility.

As for ships I´d go anything with an armor tank and leftover space to fit tackle and other shenanigans such as neuts. Se someone mentioned, Armageddon or Dominix both look like they could be a lot of fun to duo roam. Dropping two Maelstrom on smaller gatecamps also is a classic. Skip the propmod and get a webb.

1 Like

NA tbh the good old I wll take on all philosphy is borked in EVE its play gank gate games with many m8s or Gtfo. ripperoni :smiley:

For the glory of Amarr.

Try “cheap” sub 500mil Armageddons with rapid heavyies. 1k dps should be ez. (where are times when Armageddon hull was 60mil…)
Lots of damage and utility is in drones so managing that is important. You got range, you got damage selection, you got large bay of utility/situational drones, you have good Amarr cap, open high for RR/Neut, good buffer, misles and proper drones take care of tracking… and heavies should hit smaller stuff also.
Bit low on mid slots, but… how much do you need them if you land on someones head.

No one expect Spanish inquisition (get 3rd member) and paint ships red (they go faster if red).

The ole’ RR Domi pair is never a bad choice. Lots of slot versatility and a huge drone bay give you pretty much endless possibilities.

But, the Domi/Geddon pairing isn’t bad either for the same reasons.

You’re almost certainly going to die, but you can have some fun for not too much money. If you want to save a bit on that, though, go with a myrm/myrm, or myrm/proph.

Otherwise, as some of the other dudes suggest, you’re basically looking at two solo battleships solo’ing together, or a subservient battleship keeping the other one alive.

If you hate your wallet 2 nestors is the way. Its like rr domis but 1000% better. You can refit on the fly and you have slots for days.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.