What's your lowest number of "Others with this badge"?

Is there a Badge for that?

6 Likes

There really should be.
Hm … if there was, I’d have it already…

3 Likes

A “butter” badge to let us choose what kind of butter we like.

3 Likes

What kind of butter?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Butter seems to be a euphemism that I’m not aware of…

4 Likes

I just chalk it up to being a offspring meme of the Last Tango In Paris reference

4 Likes

I taste peanuts only.

5 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

ha :smiley:

7 Likes

I’ve noticed a serious uptick in Likes coming from some people. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This thread did teach me that you can no longer unlike the likes you gave after some period of time. Which seems abusable to me - what if someone edits a highly liked post?

6 Likes

Yeah that’s been a thing for a while.
I have no idea, you gotta bug the devs about that.
They do have a full history of all edits ever made, I believe.

4 Likes

Oh geez, I really hope the forums don’t become riddled with retroactive “lyk dis psot if u r gaey” traps… there’s enough of that on social media (eg. Facebook group rebranding)

Speaking of which: which post are you trying to unlike :crazy_face:?

5 Likes

I noticed that as well, even if it was like a day or two after liking a post, i can’t go and unlike, not that I was trying to unlike, but to see who liked a post, and it comes up with :no_entry_sign:. I noticed it more on an alt on here, than with my main, but it has happened with both.

3 Likes

I noticed it the same way Geo did: went to click on who else liked a post and a fat lot of nothing happened, at which point I discovered that I had actually tapped the heart, not the number, and zilch happens.

Edit: somewhere under 2 hours it locks in - or when you max out for the day. Not sure which.

3 Likes

Well…great…guess I have an Ubernerd badge…not entirely sure how I feel about that…

6 Likes

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

:smiley:

(I got this one on Solecist.)

5 Likes

Welcome to the Dark Side. We have cookies! :cookie::cookie:

5 Likes

You’re trying really hard to get this badge! :slight_smile:

5 Likes