What's your lowest number of "Others with this badge"?

Had to laugh to see Discobot in there with that group. :grinning:

3 Likes

What a bunch of eejits youseuns are.

3 Likes

Discobot cheats, it likes its own posts.

:tinfoil:

4 Likes

I thought discobot got permabanned from the forums.

3 Likes

Discbot appealed the ban and after consideration, CCP decided that since it actually never started a troll thread but only sometimes posted “troll-like” responses, it was reinstated and put on double secret probation.

6 Likes

The name of ‘whoever’ is Archer en Tilavine, and don’t you forget it (for when it’s time to vote in CSM16).

Man, you must be a desperate, attention-seeking ■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■ for you to jump in on that badge… OH SHOOT I’M TALKING TO ISD-HEAD BARSTORLODE I’M SORRY MY BAD DAWG DON’T BAN ME BRO I SAID I’M SORRY… I love you man (no homo)… you’re still voting for me though, right?

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode Stamp of Toleration2

(copying and pasting squares is fun :stuck_out_tongue:)

5 Likes

Reported! Flagged!

5 Likes

I’ve gotten away with worse.

4 Likes

■■■■ing Veterans. You think you own the place.

6 Likes

When you have two high-profile ISDs getting all hot-and-bothered, someone has to splash them with cold water! Who else is going to moderate the moderators? Aiko has that effect on everyone…

4 Likes

I have received several “final” warnings from both of them. Actually the warnings usually show up as a green notification. The red notifications are when you know you are maybe, actually in trouble.

5 Likes

Guys.
Please.
Stop flirting.

4 Likes

Somebody has a craving for some peanut butter and JEALOUS :wink:

I’ve always thought of Xeux as a Space-Lesbian though :rofl:

5 Likes

You got that right.

6 Likes

eww, I hate that stuff, but not nearly as much as I hate marmite; that stuff is the sweat from satan’s buttcrack.

5 Likes

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/6095073792/hE23D53F3/a-way-better-love-story-than-twilight

4 Likes

Marmite is a marketing triumph. That people were convinced to buy and eat a bad-tasting byproduct is in a way impressive.

4 Likes

It’s like America in paste form

4 Likes

Guys? lol
Is this where I’m supposed to report you for being off topic? :grin:

3 Likes

We are allowed a small number of dedicated off-topic threads.

4 Likes