Which Battleship for Caldari/Gallente Space L4's

I think de gentlemen protests too much huh?

He was right in suggesting a rattlesnake. Cost, less gank worthy, selectable damage types, less skill intensive to start, and yes there is indeed specifically a module that supports its specific dual weapon systems addressing the first complaint about it.

I’d also toss in the navy domi, decent ships for cal/gal.

With the fairly recent buffs to marauders, no doubt they are the best for isk/hr. They burn through lvl4s like mad.
For actual fun of flying, I’d say t3c’s, including solo. If your sentry domi buddy has no objections, try it out. Otherwise, with you flying a marauder, he’ll feel left out, lol. You have a lot more options when flying as a duo, any decent bs setup should do, as well as any t3c combo.

Thankee kind sir. I mean with a partner almost anything would work, esp if the domi or drones grab aggro. Rattle/domi pair could sit at 100km and snipe pretty much almost any mission.

I highly recommend not caldari space, because simply to much traffic and you may never be alone. Gallente space would be better, a few good systems out there and gallente space has unfortunately slowed down throughout the years. I have moved to amarr and a few good areas that I know I won’t have much worry for ganks.

If you can fly a marauder, they’re high sec legends right now. They’re somewhat of a target, however be on your ps and qs and you won’t have much issues.

Unbelievable, the op says:

And someone suggests a ship because it is less skill intensive.
What next? Suggesting that the OP extract some SP to be more in line with his mission ship?

How about reading the post I was replying to?
The world don’t revolve around your belly button.

Yep, definitely full of Na.

Ya not sure i would trust anything you say since a known ganker alt who is out spotting targets near hubs.

Dont fall for it folks.

Huh? Art thou talking to me? This is my main hunty. Always has been. And tho I’ve blapped my fair share of peeps over the years, I’ve never ganked anyone in high sec. Suspect baiting and can flipping is not ganking.

Funny how I can be a “known” ganker alt considering I took a break since 2013 and only came back a few months ago. Cry more I guess?

Think the Raven is most used for starters?

Yes, drones and missiles are popular among low skilled (and lazy) mission runners. It seems to be the case
Also, for a mission runner the caldari missile progression seems very natural (Kestrel > Corax > Caracal >Drake > Raven > Golem), no hiccups and slightly faster to skill up. Going with rails is also possible but after the Rokh one need to figure out what to crosstrain into.
For other races is the turret progression that seem more natural with the missile/drone progression having hiccups. Which in turn further spread turret users among different battleships while the Raven is the obvious choice for missile users (and the Dominix for drone users).
That said, the scorpion is the only battleship that you will have serious trouble in lvl4 for obvious reasons.

Yes you can, I use a Rattlesnake and it rips through missions far quicker than any other battle ship I’ve used. It’s fit for both drones and missiles.

The dual weapon aspect allows you greater threat management. An example put your drones onto a battle ship whilst removing smaller ships with your missiles and then combining them when theirs only battleships left.

Thank you for your lovely put down. I can assure you I am nether low skilled or lazy

LOL. So what is the “proper” weapon system for missions then? Guns only? ROFL.

Drones and missiles are perfectly acceptable weapon systems. I would even argue that drones are more of a pain now with high drone aggro.

Gone are the days of the AFK heavy domi.

Then you wouldn’t be worried about my comments in regards to starters. :wink:

Can’t you read? Didn’t said missiles/drones are not “proper” weapons systems.
Even pointed that the only problem is when the battleship lacks enough weapons:

I just use a Raven.

@Pan_Dora1 just melted down on a different thread the cause of which I’m mostly responsible. So please accept may apologies.

Rattle is a good choice, we at the USIA, recommend it for the arcs especially

I’d love to know what is @ISD instance on someone bragging about being able to cause meltdowns.
Let’s report your post and see what happens.