Which Battleship for Caldari/Gallente Space L4's

You know dang well you have been ganking players out of mining chat channel and setting them up with Safety ganks.

Nice try ganking scout and scamming fool.

You said they were for “lazy” players. Your inference is obvious lol.

The snitching bro. Too classic.

Uh. Check my killboard. Last person I “ganked” was a dude in low yesterday. I have only spoken to Aiko in game today rofl.

Again I’ve only been back like 2 months? I’m pretty sure you have me confused with someone else.

I mean I did used to run market scams back in the day to get iskies but we’re talking like 10+ years ago.

I use mining chat to argue about politics and religion :smiley:

Nice try. You had K0 K0 ganked yesterday and today you got another miner ganked for no reason. We know who the ganking scouts are.

I’m genuinely worried about you, seems you actually believe what you said makes any sense.

Would you like to elaborate? How could I have him ganked? He blocked me cause I crushed his lies about his venture rofl.

Nice gas lighting my dude.

Thanks for the precious few legitimate responses!

To the idiots who are for some reason hijacking the thread to smack talk each other, you all actually suck. Keep your childish quibbling to a different thread if you please, or better yet don’t speak at all.

Looks like I’ll stick with laser boats + domi and give that a whirl!

If you have max lasers and amarr bs 5 go for Paladin, that thing is scary powerful and tank like a beast with xtype centus large repairer. Check out youtube vids from this dude

His tips are great against gankers. Dont waste your time with t1 Bs, a rattlesnakes with max skills can dish out 1400 dps vs 2600 dps on Paladin, I would go for Paladin.

1 Like

Funny you recommend Hatless and rattle in same post. As he is one of the people that constantly explains that rattle is suboptimal.

1 Like

I would say Amarr ships best for this. Paladin or bust.

You know what else is suboptimal? Getting ganked in your marauder.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.