Which races capsuleers would you like to see die most? [Closed. 441 Votes. Result conclusive.]

• Amarr
  • Caldari
  • Gallente
  • Minmatar
  • Kill them all

0 voters

Vote!

2 Likes

I do not discriminate, so all of them

3 Likes

ALL as long as they belong to, used to belong to or think about belonging to CFC/Imperium/Red Swarm/Whatever that clone garbage calls itself today or tomorrow

4 Likes

Amarrians, you say? okay, noted. Wait, what? You ask to be put on the list repeatedly? Personally?! Hm. I see. Sure, i believe that can be done.

Stop the toxicity. Cheers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will never stop toxicity against this group. They deserve nothing else. And I am still on topic because you made the mistake of putting the “Kill them all” option in your poll. :innocent:

3 Likes

Kill em all, let Bob sort em out.

6 Likes

Free the slaves, by killing them!

3 Likes

I will keep this running for a while and this isn’t a hidden bump at all. Nope. Definitely not. Naaaaaaa.

No price can be placed on a human life, and so no slaver can pay to save theirs.

Long live those who defend liberty and the human spirit.

3 Likes

After a boost in numbers against Gallente yesterday, the Amarrians have reclaimed the second place.

#GlassPator

3 Likes

Amarrians still on the first place for “specific race”. The short dip yesterday had no long term effect. Interesting!

Them barbarians need to go.

1 Like

i wonder, why Gallente are up there with Amarrians.

Aaand the Gallente are in front of the Amarr again.

Gallente taking the lead, now by a 3% margin…

From a lore perspective I like them the least.
For me they reflect “space America”. The Gallentean society is like “all freedom and personal rights, yo!” but when you dig a bit into the lore it’s basically a paradise for the worst kind of media, mass manipulation and populists. Great stories but a very unpleasant imagination. Maybe so unpleasant because it’s so close to our reality.

3 Likes

results look pretty stable… will keep this open for another while.

oohhh! thanks to CCP Phantom we see a shift away from Gallente, back to Amarr!

doooh i hit the wrong one :sweat_smile:

1 Like