[WHSOC] WORMHOLE SOCIETY Alliance RECRUITING various CORPS & PLAYERS

We are a super active growing Alliance and are looking for more Corporations or Alliances that want more from their EVE content.

Hope to see you in space,

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Super active growing Wormhole Alliance and we’re looking for more Corporations or other Alliances that want more from their EVE content.

Stop by and chat with us, you or your group will not regret it…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Are you sick of doing everything in J space alone, are you tired of simply having to log every time you encounter some potential content, do you have the desire to be social and talk shop EVE Online? If YES to any of these time honored gaming questions, or even if you are looking for something more out of your EVE experience, stop by…chat with us and bring the greatest asset in EVE, PLAYERS.

We are a SUPER ACTIVE Alliance that loves to better EVERYONE’s content, yes including our opponents whether they sometimes know it or not.

Jump into our Discord and tell us what is on your mind, especially related to EVE content. :artificial_satellite:

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

We are always looking to expand as we integrate other Corporations fluently into our time proven WH Alliance system. Come take a closer look at who and what we are in space.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

I have been running Corps, in and out of game for many years now. This in itself is a proud achievement, but the current opportunity to lead this group of players is taking me to another level of EVE existence.

Corporations, do not wait any longer…come see us, ask for a Diplo. Tell them Glaser sent you…yes, name drop, it works if I know who you are. :slight_smile:

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

It’s another fine weekend and we are not only growing in numbers but expanding our scope of operations. The time is now to get in on a better EVE experience. Do not waste anymore effort and time with fighting some of the unfair mechanics in the game. You will see after joining this Alliance that the game itself becomes not only easier, but the “Fun” gaming factor increases ten fold!

Stop by and visit us in our Public Discord Channel. We live in a low class WH but we are definitely high class EVE citizens; this group of people is nothing less then, Top Tier…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Interesting weekend and we are still looking for any size Corp, who is looking to better their CONTENT.

Stop by and say hello in our Public Discord, ask for a Diplo…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Hi, I’d like to talk to you about this

1 Like

Hello @HazAd_ConQuer,

You can join this Public Server and ask for a Diplo, if I am available at the time, I can jump into that conversation as well.

Join WHSOC Public Discord Channel

Thanks for stopping by,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Corporations/Alliance, Individuals, it doesn’t matter as we are a super active WH entity and are always looking to expand. We teach, we learn, we experience…together.

Stop by and say hello in our public Discord channel.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Looking for Corporations and Alliances that are looking for something more from their content. We are doing many great things in space and are always looking for people who can add to that content.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Looking to solidify your place in EVE, stop by and reach out to us in discord channel.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

We are growing steady and moving forward. We are still looking for Corporations that are looking for something more out of their content.

Come chat with us in our discord channel.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Are you looking to better yourself, come see us and make an EVE difference!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

I’m a Chinese corporation’s CEO , could my cor join ur alliance ? Here are our kB. https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569496/

1 Like

Hello @Knighthood_ABC,

Appreciate you reaching out to WHSOC. I am sorry for the delay, as I have been offline to the forums for a few.

We would be totally interested in us furthering our conversation in our Discord Channel. Simply join and ask for Diplo Roles and naturally identify who you are with.

I noticed our groups brawled the other day in J Space, which is great! I also made note of your Active PVP players which we totally love in ALL the groups adding to our super active ranks.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

That’s great to receive your reply, Thank you very much for giving us a chance to have a further conversation in Discord, we will go to ur Discord Channel a few hours later .

We have met many times with ur groups. We feel that you are very active and very powerful, and we all look forward to playing with you.

Hope to c u in space , too .

1 Like

We are expanding our Alliance as we move forward to better everyone’s content. Come see us and maybe you can be the NEXT great corporation that fits a better model toward best content in game.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Excecutive Council

Our Alliance is strong. Everyday, we seem to add more and more structured individuals who want more out of their gaming experience.

Come see us, you may be the next Corporation to enact CHANGE!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Tiny, little, small, medium, large, XLarge…whatever your size of Corp. Stop by and see us. Look for something more out of your hard earned money and join up with an Alliance that is not only growing but improving the game play of others!

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council