[WHSOC] WORMHOLE SOCIETY Alliance RECRUITING various CORPS & PLAYERS

Bumping for free cookies

1 Like

WHSOC is looking for other entities who want to expand and find themselves efficiently in space. Don’t waste another day in space without us…

This is an example of the type of content, leadership brings to our members often…here is a sneak peek into our world.

Check this recent WHSOC Content Video out if you are into that sort of thing. It is a rare opportunity to hear my voice in game, or a disclaimer either way!

At 1:31 is when the real action begins…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Players, Corporations, Alliances. It doesn’t matter to us. We are always looking to expand our player base as we move forward in building our GAMING COMMUNITY.

Don’t waste another day in space, come see us!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Players, Corporations, Alliances. It doesn’t matter.

We are always looking to expand our player base as we move forward in building our amazing GAMING COMMUNITY.

Don’t waste another day in space, come see us!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

WHSOC is continuing its expansion in space, as we look forward to meeting others either in space as allies or enemies. We love the GF, and hope that others we encounter do as well.

We are focused on creating the best gaming community for our members. Come by, see who and what we are about.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

WHSOC is growing and we are always on the lookout for Corporations looking for more out of their CONTENT.

Come see us!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

We are always on the lookout of Corporations that get us closer to perfection in space. Come see us…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Are you tired of working your *SS off with little progress? Are you wanting to maximize your efforts toward BETTER content for your group?

Look no further as we are a super ACTIVE proven WH Corp/Alliance looking for YOU!!!

Come see us, don’t waste another PLEX.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

We are still looking for Corporations that are tired of doing a ton of work with little return. Integrate into our Alliance and make that JUMP!

@Mr_Glaser

WSHOC Executive Council

I have been playing this game for along time. I get it, I know why you want to have your own Corporation(s). Eve, depending on your gaming experience, is full of SCAMS, SHAMS, and BAMS!

WH, in my opinion, has the most versatile players in the game. We adapt to our environment, play until our fingers bleed, and ultimately search for the greatest fights of all time.

Do not waste another day with handling your own CORP, just because you can’t trust others. We are a super ACTIVE, trustworthy group of gamers. The core group has pretty much stuck together and we are always looking to expand our membership base. We love to have people come in and learn, as well as teach us some things.

We are COMMUNITY first, then we are an EVE entity that attempts to BETTER EVERYONE’s content. Sometimes, we win, sometimes we lose-forever we take battles of all shapes and sizes.

Come talk to us in our Discord, we try not to BITE on the first date!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Don’t waste any more time attempting to build something, when all you have to do is ENJOY your time with WHSOC. We better EVERYONE’s content, it’s our mission and goal while enjoying time together in space. Come talk to us…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

hey pal i would like to join your alliance please eve mail me or something

1 Like

Hello @Thordenos_Odysseus !

I am sorry for the delay, I have been away from the forums for a few days. Yes, join our Discord when you are able to.

Are you looking to join our primary WH Corp?

@Mr_Glaser

I get that people want to control their own destinies inside a video game, but think about all the dreaded hours of trying to make things simply work for you in a small Corporation.

That can be counterproductive in the larger picture of playing to BETTER your gaming content. Don’t waste another 50 hours of your life attempting to hold onto something when you can simply participate with an entity such as WHSOC. We strive to better EVERYONE’s content, including our enemies in space… join our group or at least come chat with us. I am positive you will see that our organization and the way we conduct space business is an A+ in any EVE Prospectus.

@Mr_Glaser
WHSOC Executive Council

Make the JUMP, you will not regret it. We have already done the heavy lifting, all that is left is for you to bring your people and have a ton of fun with the BEST content available.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Our social gaming club is rocking and we are always on the lookout to BETTER CONTENT. Come see us and you will make your next splash in New Eden.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

We are making headway in achieving our internal goals. Come be a part of the fun as we are engaging ‘frenemies’ in game, daily!

You will not regret it as our social gaming club is one of the best in game, come see us!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

I was doing my typical reading today of one of my most favorite subjects (EVE ONLINE) and came across a familiar EVE Forum face ( @BearThatCares ) . He apparently not only runs a Corp but they live inside a significant area of Nullsec. If you get a chance, it’s a fantastic read for all types of players in the game we hate to love. Check it out.

(An Official SHOUT out to the author… :speaking_head:)

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

1 Like

We had a very interesting early weekend as some Russian folk of (Inner Hell ) decided on an attempt to evict us out of our home C4.

Not leaving anything to chance as well as not knowing how many friends they were bringing to the party, we decided to not only field a Home Defense Fleet but called in some WH ‘frenemies’ for an opportunity to eliminate some in game rivals.

After seeing our fleet numbers, apparently it wasn’t worth it to them to actually fight and evac’ed our hole, almost as fast as they introduced themselves to it? It was disappointing to be honest, as we simply wanted to ‘Brawl’.

I know, some people say that was the smart move and they didn’t lose but a few ships. However, I will have to disagree with these sentiments as in any game that is truly designed to be PVP, the idea of not engaging is just pure cowardice in my book. If the roles were reversed, WHSOC would have engaged for the simple reason that our own guys deserved the CONTENT. Isn’t that why people play this game?

EVE has never been a super cool draw for it’s PVE graphics, nor for it’s storylines, but rather the pure amazing adrenaline that it produces from within.

Anyways, hope to see them in space again and really do hope we fight it out on grid.

Thanks for nothing,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Another day, another dollar spent through both time and effort. Stop spinning your wheels and grasp onto something more for your EVE gaming experience. You can always hold onto your Corporation while you experience breathtaking PVP!

We are open to talk…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council