[WHSOC] WORMHOLE SOCIETY Alliance RECRUITING various CORPS & PLAYERS

Looking to better your players content, come find us and make a big difference to your EVE gameplay.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

We need more integration from players that need more from their EVE client. Come see us, you will not be disappointed.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Would love to chat

1 Like

I have been on vacation and off the forums. Send me a in game mail and remind me to reach out to you. I will check back here in the next day or so. Thanks for reaching out…

o7

We are always looking to bring in more players, groups of players are welcome as well. We have a bunch to offer, just about any group looking to expand or to focus their EVE content.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Please read the entire “Recruitment Post” before seeking us out. We are ALWAYS looking for similar minded corps that are looking to hand off the reigns of creating their own CONTENT. Let us make your life better by joining a group that is in constant pursuit of better CONTENT creation.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WSHOC Executive Council

Make the BOLD move, join our ranks today and make a difference tomorrow.

EVEr is our heart tied to this game…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

We are having loads of fun and enjoying EVE. Yes, I said it…EVE is FUN. Well it can be with the right player base. Come see us and enjoy your in game activities and increase your social interaction with internet spaceship killers commonly known in the world as ‘Space Nerds’.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

We are always looking for dedicated people that want to better themselve in game.

Come take a closer look at who and what we are in space.

Our Discord Channel

@Mr_Glaser

Another SUCCESSFUL month in the annals of WHSOC History. We are a vibrant, thriving WH group that has been through a bunch of stuff in the past. We always seem to adapt to the changes throughout New Eden, no matter who benefits from those changes. Come be a part of something bigger, not bigger as in you are just an F1 Monkey, but bigger in a solid gaming community that we have established over years that we have lived in J Space.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

We are growing and working in ALL game space. Take a LOAD off and let us take you to another level of play.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Are you TIRED of recruiting on your own, how bout PVPing alone, or even never speaking to another human being while building your empire of ISK? Stop the madness, IRL we call this ‘Greed’. Share your thoughts, dreams, and aspirations in space with fellow humans of EARTH. Though I can’t guarantee everyone is human, its relative to the idea that a MMO is designed to be interactive with others. Come be a part of something that is already STRONG, WHSOC STRONG!!!

@Mr_Glaser

Tired of managing everything by yourslef; come take a closer look at thw and what we are in space.

Check out what we did last weekend, LOADS of fun!

Don’t waste another day elsewhere or building up from scratch. WH is where it’s at and I promise that the CONTENT that comes from WH space, in the end, is BEST SPACE!!!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Do you like pancakes? Oh wait, that is something else entirely…we LOVE CONTENT, how about you?

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Come one, come ALL… WE are looking to EXPAND, take the opportunity to join what we have striven to create in the last few years. In EVE, Violence is the only answer!

EXPANSION, EXPANSION, EXPANSION.

If WH Entities are going to flourish now, it will require a coaltion of thoughts to proceed successfully in the viscious J Space we call HOME.

Come see us ASAP!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

We are looking for ALL types of Corporations, we must adapt in order to effectively survive the harsh life of living inside CCP’s J Space. If you are tired of being pushed around or simply facing eviction for no apparent reason, come see our diplomatic team. WE SOLVE in game space PROBLEMS, it’s that simple!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Looking for CORPORATIONS that are looking for more content for their patrons. Come talk to our leadership diplo team or me direct on our discord. (Here or in game is fine as well…)

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

WHSOC is a rapid growing and vital asset to CCP’s goal in better gaming CONTENT. Come take a closer look at who and what we are in space… disappointments happen in life, we try to make EVERYONE’s gaming experience BETTER!!

Hope to see ya soon in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

WHSOC has a recent OPEN DOOR policy change (due to Alliance BMs system) that will expand our current amazing content. We are looking for more out of our gaming content and with strength of leadership, our plans are ultimately expanding…come be a part of a BETTER gaming content. Stop by and talk to our Recruitment and Diplo Team in our Discord.

Hope to see EVERYONE in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council