Why antigank?

Well, well @Githany_Red ,have dug up some footage of little githany.

3 Likes

It’s always 1 bil

This app is interesting, Battle Report tool . Just found it

1 Like

How lewd.

No one here needed to know that.

Oh so you just use your F Keys then?

Some days mining and PI just require the mouse to control.

Please stop with the double entendres. You’ll get yourself banned.

Frostpacker hides in plain sight!

/actually I don’t see what your implying here as I don’t mean what you thought I had meant.

1 Like

:eyes:

Guys, this is very awkward. :thinking:

I think that what @Ax_l_Thorne is implying is that he should have a box of tissues at hand whilst playing EVE.

:cold_face:

Frosty is so innocent

Hulkageddon was created to point out how easy and profitable high sec suicide ganking was so that CCP could change the mechanics to make the game more fair for those wishing to engage in protected high-security PVE.

Helicity didn’t create a monster, he just pointed it out… it’s CCP that has let it fester into this abscess you see before you today.

Ganking is good, long live ganking.

Is that you without makeup

Let’s not overlook how lucrative lowsec smartbombing can be, did you happen to see the one the other day when 20+ master of arms boosters dropped?

ganking is fine, nothing wrong with it… oh wait.

ganking =/= suicide ganking

Ganking is whatever I say it is. You, get no say in the matter.

You drive thru Flint, sometimes you come out the otherside without a ride. That’s really no different than the idiots 15yrs ago getting caught in shuttles transporting hundreds of PLEX.

And why isn’t “otherside” a proper contraction? Or “alot”, how about “goto”. English needs to be patched.

1 Like

Well, @DrysonBennington tried to assassinate me (again), and then things happened as usual. I’m not allowed to grief anyone by linking a public killmail, or comment on the moderation thereof, but I’d like for Dryson to discuss the following comment and its immediate aftermath.

Do you mean he tried to stop you from playing the game how you like to play it? What kind of evil person would do such things? I hope he wasn’t successful! I can only imagine that he would probably bring an overpowered T3 cruiser or something to obliterate some cheap T1 destroyers because he thinks this would give him the upper hand, but there is always a chance to fight back! Sometimes they fit these things so badly, you can blow them up in seconds before they can do any real damage. Don’t let anyone dictate how to play the game! Believe in the fact that luck is with the brave!

Quite the opposite.

For all his bluster, he’s not a very effective antiganker.

Why not , is that a special rule for you or are we now not allowed to discuss killing spaceship in a spaceship killing game.

You can’t link killmails because that is shaming and griefing.

I’m not here to bully Dryson, just wondering what is going through his little head.