Why antigank?

Zaera goes into a Miner’s bar, sits beside Frostpacker and says to the bartender, “Wanna hear a blonde joke?”

Frostpacker says to Zaera, ““Before you tell that joke, you should know something. “The bartender IS Blonde, the bouncer IS BLonde, I’m a 6ft tall, 200lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6’2”, weighs 255 lbs, and he’s a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6’5” pushing 300 and he’s a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it Missy, do you still wanna tell that joke?” Well I said “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it 5 times.”

7 Likes

In my opinion, I think your joke is terrible.

1 Like

IDK about that, I kind of liked it.

1 Like

All Hail Queen Aiko Danuja, Heiress the to Legacy of King James, the Savior High.

Love Live Her Majesty; For Glory is Hers and Hers alone.

2 Likes

I wonder who likes that last post , you know people can work it out right.

1 Like

So why haven’t you Sherlock?

The only thing that receives a workout is the mouse hand while playing eveonline

The only question to Why Anti Gank is why is anti gank needed in the first place, its easy enough being 100% safe in high sec.

Thing’s like mwd/cloak exist, bookmarks exist.
Having more tank than its worth to gank exists.

If the anti gankers want to do a better job of killing gankers, just haul 10bil in a hauler and have so much tank that even 20 talos’s will die to concord before it dies.

And before you tell me they will just bring 21 then think what can multi boxers not do? Control their ships in fine detail they can only approach keep at range orbit so manual fly your ship 90 degrees to them with overheated everything (including afterburner) and watch them burn.

1 Like

Frosty, we really didn’t need to know that

Maths clearly not your strong point

Not as easy as that reads. The delay in waiting, watching for them while trying to workout :rofl:@Zaera_Keena which will become their target the day is lost.

Much more fun to go mine or shoot rats.

1 Like

There is a reason something’s look great on paper but in practice they fail, an no I’m actually good at maths but I have experience to compliment it.

A t2 hauler with overheated ab bonus has sig tank against talos’s blasters, im surprised you did not factor that into your equation, mix that with the 8k active tank vs kin/therm and its near unbeatable.

1 Like

They do have Bob Target Pointer though!

2 Likes

1 Like

Hehehe

2 Likes

Good point, but It’s strange how they didn’t use a painter bro last time and all their talos’s died to my hauling alt xD.

Perhaps they’re good at maths

/
Or [quote=“ResonanceOfWar, post:1156, topic:407469, username:ResonanceOfWar”]
last time and all their talos’s died to my hauling alt xD.
[/quote]

You are greater than them at maths.

1 Like

@ResonanceOfWar

1 Like

Hey! Why did you take my monkey hostage?
What is your demands for getting him back?

1 Billion ISK