Why antigank?

You’ve now upgraded to synchronized F1 key pressing as opposed to delayed F1 key pressing?

Only after applying the hallowed WD40 to the Alt Tab keys.

1 Like

You know, that reminds me of a project manager whose computer died, she had no idea why. It became clear when I picked up her keyboard - water poured out. Then she admited that she had spilled a glass of water onto the keyboard. You know what? She was a blonde like you @Altara_Zemara

Don’t get me started on the receptionist who brought an electric fire into her office that had been standing outside in the rain, plugged it in and blew the building fuse aswell as scorching her carpet. You know what? She too was a blonde.

1 Like

FYI @Zaera_Keena it is a fact that @Altara_Zemara holds a higher IQ than you!

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

Love to see how that research was carried out

1 Like

The replies alone make up the difference between ganking vs antiganking here.

It doesn’t have to have any meaning other than receiving a response.

The blonde above had mentioned their upgrade from the traditional F1 monkey that caused a reaction from the brunette who tried to stereotype a blonde and their iq. Then a quick search showed the opposite.

Results show that the brunette is still deep in thought!

1 Like

It was done by Approved Scientists™ at the L’Oreal Beauty Institute for Hair Coloration. Appearently ‘Bleach Blonde’ and ‘Platinum Blonde’ results in the highest IQs. One can get a +25.42% IQ boost on top when complementing blonde hair with a pair of huge black glasses. You can see the winner of the contest here:

tenor

3 Likes

Undoubtedly a high IQ relative.

1 Like

:point_down:

to a squirrel

1 Like

miningpermitdraw25

4 Likes

Welcome and must mention that picture uno card will make a great addition for my collection!

Frosty

1 Like

You may knock me down as I can take it!:grin:

How many years did the miner have to mine to afford that can of Sprite ?

1 Like

Maybe a belt rat dropped it as loot. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Longer than Eve’s been up, he’s a wallet warrior.

My Control Tower tried to kill me!

Would this be concidered a gank or anti-gank?

1 Like

It would be considered a ganktigank

1 Like

Frosty , you are like a blonde. One minute you are mining, the next you are shooting control towers.

1 Like