Why can't you clone the settings for your columns on the overview?

ui1
ui2
why do I have to manually adjust the positions and column types for EACH bloody tab

Please put in a “Copy column settings from X tab” option at the very least. Doing each one and having them all be different slightly is painful.

8 Likes

I second this.

2 Likes

Yes please.

2 Likes

Yes.
Also, will the new launcher have ways of cloning UI settings/layouts?
Coz if not, then your game that heavily relies on an aspect of multiboxing, requires users to mess with binary files to have their UI experience consistent.

Also these files are notorious for getting corrupted given “random ■■■■ happenning”. With a fix being stupidly simple [store X previous versions somewhere]

2 Likes

This is a high priority request of mine. Having to manually adjust the columns on every overview tab on EVERY toon is mind numbing. I get that you can have different columns in different orders on every tab, which is cool. But for those that don’t want that (like me), the ability to just clone columns across all tabs would be a bob-send.

1 Like

Good question.

Having had to reinstall twice in two days, I would love to know if this is being looked at by CCP yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.