Why didnt u sell on top? 📉

Yeah, I don’t think so

Bit of a divergence going on. Looking ready to flatten, possible reversal.

Ah, we have a tea leaf reader among us

LOL, not the term I would use. I’ve on more than one occasion have stated that no one knows the future, only the past. So certainly make no claims on what will happen, just what history shows us could happen more often than not.

An educated guess is better than a shot in the dark.

What was that comment about tea? :wink:

More like a joke that Nana is constantly wrong about selling Bitcoin

Selling Bitcoin is gambling

Ah, have some tea on me then.

That depends yes.
Good propaganda can also be an opportunity to solve a problem.

Buying it is gambling too.

Speculation is gambling.

How Am I wrong about selling it?
It have record value now. Its obvious thing to sell now.

Technically, now is the best moment to sell it.

You should check out VBS, Virtual Bridge Systems.

They make a nav system that creates the bridges you need as you travel.

It’s super high tech.

You told everyone to sell when it was at around 40k, not it is around 60k. You have absolutely no idea about how the cycles work but try to give advice about something you yourself are not even invested in or understand.

That is pretty wrong.

Care to take a bet on that? I say we will see much better moments to sell in the next two months.

Karak is right.

Maybe. You cant be sure.

But untill that, many people will sell it and profit.

Yeah, exactly. I don’t think we are in bubble territory yet, but we will most certainly get there at some point in this cycle.

Think harder.

1 Like

How about I will just keep you updated on how wrong you are?

You mean how right I am, that I insist on selling when the price is so high?

It never goes up forever. Like in gambling. Better cashout now when you are winning than later when you lose your ability to think clear.

I have a better idea. I will just keep holding my Bitcoin and in the meantime you can fill out this quiz:

As I dont gamble, I am not even remotely poor.

Its your gamble. Do what you wish. You can even hold it indifinitely if that is your wish. Who cares if someone thinks it will lose 90% of current value in next two months, or a year, or anytime. Especially not you, right?

Some people never learn untill its too late. Some have to learn on their own mistakes.

“Don’t use bitcoin for one of the important functions of a currency, but trust me bitcoin still is a currency!!!”

Just keep on admitting that bitcoin is a failure.

Sure they can. They can’t prevent you from running the bitcoin code but they can certainly prevent you from ever using it for anything or gaining any value from it. Nobody cares if you can technically run blockchain calculations if you’re not getting anything out of it.

Why would they need to do that? They can just ban the use of bitcoin and no legitimate business will accept it.

PS: if you think you can run functioning bitcoin infrastructure on a few laptops or whatever then you don’t understand bitcoin. A post-ban network running on such limited hardware would be incredibly vulnerable to a government-run ASIC farm hijacking the blockchain as soon as you try to start it. Bitcoin only works when you have legitimate ASIC farms raising the cost of a hijack attempt beyond the point where it is plausible to execute one.