Why didnt u sell on top? 📉

Brother of Bagdad Bob :rofl:

Don’t use bitcoin for one of the important functions of a currency, but trust me bitcoin still is a currency!!!

cool, you’re very funny. no. don’t take loans in unless you know you can pay them back. this has nothing to do with currency.

Just keep on admitting that bitcoin is a failure

worked great for me so far. keep being salty.

They can just ban the use of bitcoin and no legitimate business will accept it

then i will use illegitimate businesses.

Don’t forget gun smugglers and passport forgers! Libertarians tend to like those better than your examples.

Loans are a basic function of currency and by your own admission bitcoin is incapable of handling that function.

you’re fantasizing about things, and putting words in my mouth, respectfully please stop doing that. loans have nothing to do with currency, you’re free to take loans in medieval castles if you like. loan is just a contract.

drug dealers and child abusers will be happy to receive your patronage

sorry, not as familiar with how your buddies do business nowadays, i heard they still mostly use USD, don’t they?

what the ■■■■ is wrong with you, accusing people of participating in child abuse?

Utter nonsense. A basic thing you do with currency is making loans and bitcoin can’t do this. What’s next, claiming that buying stuff in a store has nothing to do with currency?

what the ■■■■ is wrong with you, accusing people of participating in child abuse?

What else do you mean by “illegitimate businesses”? Do you honestly think someone is going to run a black market grocery store accepting illegal bitcoin so you can keep using bitcoin? But go ahead and bury your head in the sand and pretend that bitcoin isn’t loved by drug dealers and child abusers, and that the whole “untraceable, can’t be regulated” thing is only a benefit if that’s the kind of stuff you’re dealing in.

Utter nonsense. A basic thing you do with currency is making loans and bitcoin can’t do this.

utter nonsense that loan is just a contract? what are you smoking? go read what a loan is before commenting. and again - you can take a loan in any currency including bitcoin. how is this hard to grasp?

What else do you mean by “illegitimate businesses”?

i mean that if government makes bitcoin illegal and some bakery decides to sell me bread for bitcoin, thus becoming illegitimate business, i will buy that illegitimate bread. i’m certainly not going to rape kids like you suggested, idiot.

A loan is a contract that uses currency. If bitcoin is not suitable for making loans then bitcoin is not a functioning currency.

you can take a loan in any currency including bitcoin.

If I take a loan in US dollars I have a stable loan amount relative to the rest of the economy.

If I take a loan in BTC the amount I owe relative to US dollars (which is what my employer pays me in) will continue to increase (at least in bitcoin fanboy world), which means that no sane person will ever take a loan in bitcoin.

some bakery decides to sell me bread for bitcoin

Why the hell would a bakery risk fines or jail time to accept bitcoin payments for a loaf of bread? They’re just going to tell you to GTFO and come back with legal currency.

i’m certainly not going to rape kids like you suggested, idiot

But that and the drug dealers will be the vast majority of bitcoin usage if bitcoin is banned. I’m sorry that you don’t like the truth but the reality is that bitcoin facilitates some really nasty stuff and the people doing it are the ones who benefit most from having an anonymous and unregulated currency.

A loan is a contract that uses currency

a) not necessarily, anything can be loaned; b) bitcoin is a currency

no sane person will ever take a loan in bitcoin

a) doesn’t mean bitcoin somehow prevents this type of contract; b) a person whose income is in BTC might take loan in BTC; c) a person shorting BTC will take a loan in BTC; d) a person with high risk tolerance might take a loan in BTC

Why the hell would a bakery risk fines or jail time to accept bitcoin payments for a loaf of bread

because the owner likes BTC a lot and/or hates government’s stupidity

But that and the drug dealers will be the vast majority of bitcoin usage if bitcoin is banned

got any hard data to prove this? don’t bother responding, of course you’re talking out of your ass.

I’m sorry that you don’t like the truth but the reality is that bitcoin facilitates some really nasty stuff

you’re not sorry, you’re piece of ■■■■ accusing people of child abuse without any evidence.

Know anybody like this?

Know anybody like this?

bitcoin miners, exchange owners - those are just the obvious ones.

…

oh wait, you’re the one who has data to prove vast majority of bitcoin will be used for drug dealing and child abuse! do show!

Yes it does. The thing that prevents it is the whole “BITCOIN WILL ALWAYS INCREASE” claim made by bitcoin fanboys, by making it an incredibly stupid decision to accept a loan contract in BTC.

c) a person shorting BTC will take a loan in BTC; d) a person with high risk tolerance might take a loan in BTC

People who buy houses to live in are generally not gambling with that investment.

because the owner likes BTC a lot and/or hates government’s stupidity

I suspect you will find that the number of businesses owned by fanatical libertarians who are willing to risk fines and prison to accept illegal bitcoin is far smaller than you think. Principles only go so far when the people with the power to throw you in prison for the rest of your life* are telling you to stop using bitcoin.

*Or, if you aren’t fortunate enough to be white, shoot you while “resisting arrest”.

got any hard data to prove this?

No, because if anyone had hard data on it the people the data is on would be in prison. But it doesn’t take a genius to see that the only people who would risk prison time by using an illegal currency are the ones who are already committing so many serious felonies that additional charges for illegal bitcoin use don’t scare them.

you’re not sorry, you’re piece of ■■■■ accusing people of child abuse without any evidence.

Fascinating that you focus on that half of the statement instead of the part about drugs. Do you have a guilty conscience? Is that why you aren’t assuming I’m accusing you of buying pot on the internet?

You forgot to mention prostitutes.

The thing that prevents it is the whole “BITCOIN WILL ALWAYS INCREASE” claim made by bitcoin fanboys

it doesn’t prevent you from taking a loan in bitcoin. try it - you’ll see.

People who buy houses to live in are generally not gambling with that investment.

in other words - you concede that people can take out loans in BTC you just don’t like their motivations or risk tolerances.

you will find that the number of businesses owned by fanatical libertarians who are willing to risk fines and prison to accept illegal bitcoin is far smaller than you think

sure, so what?

No, because if anyone had hard data

got it, no data.

Do you have a guilty conscience?

nice, doubling down on unfounded accusations of child abuse. though i wasn’t expecting much of you anyway by this point. an apology would be nice, but you’re definitely too low life for that.

They charge me 33% for a withdrawal of Bitcoins,
to a Wallet.
That costs me $40.42 minus $26.99.

Then, there is another charge
for
210416w3 Fr 1719 Not Enough $105:

$105.03 which is for $87.49 worth of the other currency,
again, for more costs…
$87.49 / $105.03 = 0.8279 = 82.79% = Minus 1 = 17.21% of the value.

So, they try to sell Operational Feasibility for their system,
at those exorbitant rates, while they, in fact,
just pocket the money due to unfounded false hopes of gains.
210416w3 Fr 1650 Not Enough:

Not enough.
Now it’s $122.00, not longer $105, which is required,
due to the change in value of the Bitcoin currency itself,
which is the same amount required to exchange the Bitcoins into dogecoin.

–
Was 0.01% dogecoin
although with zero value.
210416w3 Fr 1647 was 0_01% dogecoin:

As inaccurate as the omission of details related to the system,
such as rates for transactions, minimum to transact and so on.

Additionally, the Bitcoins value is $26.99, not the $40.42 value transferred for the 0.0005 Bitcoins minimum.

–
Difference in total Bitcoins amounts ,
which seem like error, although the exact ratio of those errors is not included.

If you did that to my wife and son, I would charge you for doing it to him,
as well as the legal systems trying to do so, whether in acts of war against him or not, or, whether threatening to cause his death even if they sought to cause my death before.

Exchange Minimum is 0_0001575 -2:

–
210416w3 Fr 1647 was 0_01% Total:

The amount was 0.00035 Bitcoins, but,
I transferred 0.0005,
which was the minimum amount to be able to do a transfer.

So, that amount being lower is also not explained clearly.

–

I added Bitcoins to my Exodus Wallet,

however, I transferred 0.0005 Bitcoins,

and,

there is only 0.00035 Bitcoins in my wallet,

which is 0.00015 Bitcoins less than :

the 0.0005 Bitcoins amount that I transferred.

Also,

your system requires minimum $102 to $122 to transfer Bitcoins into dogecoins.

Additionally,

the total value of the Bitcoins available is less than the 0.00035 Bitcoins.

Additionally, my Bitcoins amount in number of Bitcoins, diminishes even though there is no transactions.

Is there someone else doing fraud on my account and stealing my Bitcoins?

Sure, if you’re an idiot you can do it. But when no person with any financial sense would ever do it it’s a sign that bitcoin is not functioning as a currency.

sure, so what?

You were claiming that you’d continue to use bitcoin even if it was banned. The fact that only a tiny handful of fanatical libertarians, at most, would continue to accept bitcoin means that you would not continue to use bitcoin.

(And that’s just the legal issues, not even considering the fact that if bitcoin is banned and 99.9999999% of legal businesses refuse to accept it the value is going to crash to the point that even the fanatical libertarians won’t accept it.)

nice, doubling down on unfounded accusations of child abuse.

You’re the one obsessively focusing on that part instead of the illegal drugs.

I am currently reporting them for fraud and applying for police work against them for using software to cause harm against the Security of Information act as well as other related international financial instrument and international laws.

Electronic Data Transaction System, is legal, when done right.
You try to steal from people by omitting to inform them about transaction you offer them, and then say, you were right, and they should have known better before type of thing, in which case they have to hold it against you for trying to defraud them without offering them a valid service which you falsely claim was fair.

–
Also,
watch the stress level raise as they seek to add more money to their first trillion asset. (In $.)

The numbers of scams in this systems is added by precedents of cases not prosecuted for the actions they sought to create precedent with by seeking to create more precedent with the same misinterpretation of facts.

And no, you do not get to do that to my child nor my wife.
That is not only immoral, that is also theft.

Sure, if you’re an idiot you can do it

finally, another concession.

You were claiming that you’d continue to use bitcoin even if it was banned

what’s the point of your hypothetical? yes, it will make bitcoin harder to use, it’s not going to make my bitcoin disappear (even if the value crashes) and it’s not going to prevent me from transacting in bitcoin. you really should concede this last bit, your grasping at straws with stupid hypotheticals is getting desperate.

You’re the one obsessively focusing on that part instead of the illegal drugs

oh right, one should simply ignore false accusations of child abuse. you’re insane and probably mentally ill if you think your behavior is ok.

How you take a loan in bitcoin?
I insist to take a loan in bitcoin, to then spend that bitcoin. It have to go to my wallet.
I dont say I will pay any interest, maybe I will, its your risk if you lend it to me. I just want btcoin to spend.

find a lender and make a contract? both parties take risk in every loan contract no matter what currency it is in.