Why didnt u sell on top? 📉

But that means giving up your so-called freedom! Do you not understand that paying with bitcoin through Paypal puts you onto the exact same system that you claim to want independence from?

And once again the bitcoin fanboy falls back on “YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO BITCOIN” while refusing to address the substance of any argument.

I’m pretty sure I didn’t, given that armed drones didn’t exist in 1921.

1 Like

Airplanes and canons did, and yes you did, it was yet another secession from the British Empire to form a country, 1776 and 1921. There was more seccessions than just the US ya know.

The only difference between an airplane and a drone is where the pilot sits. They also had balloons and blimps (and twirly moustaches)

Airplanes barely existed. They were small, limited in range, limited in weapons, and did not have precision guided weapons. A modern armed drone can lurk in position for hours or even days at a time, waiting to identify the exact person being targeted, and then kill that specific person with a precision missile strike. War has changed since then and your AR-15 is useless.

There was more seccessions than just the US ya know.

Do you understand the difference between secession and rebellion?

Rebellion you say, that’s how some describe Bitcoin.

Seccession vs rebellion, well both form a country don’t they of soverign control, the difference is the method.

if our AR-15 is useless, don’t worry about them then, you don’t have to have one.

You’re Chuck Norris remember (with a screw driver or a phone).

Some people are that deluded, yes.

Seccession vs rebellion, well both form a country don’t they of soverign control, the difference is the method.

No, the difference is the situation. US and Irish independence involved secession from a (de facto) foreign power, relying primarily on the occupying power having a limited investment in continued occupation and not being willing to pay the price of keeping their territory. Domestic resistance against an oppressive state is an entirely different scenario. It’s now an existential threat to the power of the state that forces the state to crush the resistance by any means necessary. And there is no longer a relatively homogeneous block of territory and people that can break away, the enemy is your neighbor and that neighbor will be eager to hand you over to the secret police.

IOW, you are delusional enough to think that you live in your own private bubble where your actions have no effect on anyone else and nobody commits mass murder with AR-15s.

What actions? I am no threat to you, don’t worry about it. It’s not going to grow little AR-15 legs, run over to you and do something bad, it’s safely locked away.

Defending a system where civilian ownership of AR-15s is legal, which directly results in mass murder with civilian-owned AR-15s.

pretty sure mine haven’t leaped out of the locker yet.

Gun control, right on it, booked more training courses for trigger practice. Thanks for the reminder.

Are you illiterate? Or are you just too stupid to understand the difference between “you defend a system where mass murderers can get AR-15s” and “your personal AR-15 will be used for murder”?

And TBH being worried about your AR-15 is a reasonable concern given your thinly-veiled threats to commit mass murder and domestic terrorism if you decide that the government is doing something you don’t like (such as banning AR-15s).

1 Like

What threats? Now you’re making stuff up. That’s dellusion right there.

So let me get this right, you’re ok with me being armed to defend you when I wear a uniform, but not when not wearing it? What’s the difference?

So, wear a tie., got it.

Now you’re making quotes up to attack a poster. That’s low.

Are you honestly this stupid? In uniform you are accountable to a chain of command and the legitimate authority of the state, and you are part of a system equipped with all of the tools of modern warfare and the ability to genuinely defend the nation and its citizens. As a private citizen with an AR-15 you’re a delusional lunatic who has watched too many action movies and thinks that murdering the local cops for enforcing gun control laws is “defending freedom”.

I am also accountable when out of uniform, for my actions. Unless of course the judicial system doesn’t exist which it does.

No problem if you’re being a victim I can stand and watch and let those in a uniform (or tie) come and help you. But I would be wrong then if I was to not help right?

The military chain of command creates accountability prior to the point where the civilian judicial system would convict you of murder and domestic terrorism.

And I notice that you ignored the part about the military being effective at defending the state, while idiots with AR-15s are completely useless.

So, if I was there with an AR-15 and power to stop an attacker on you, do you want me to do nothing? I bet I would be wrong for “doing nothing” too

Look the other way?

This scenario is incredibly unlikely to ever happen, and if it does it will involve a common criminal and not an oppressive government. Please do not move the goalposts from “defending freedom” to “shooting a random thug with a knife”.

The attacker will just replace A with B, then C, then D, you may follow the rules, but they don’t

Your comments clearly show you don’t.

Good thing it’s optional