Why didnt u sell on top? 📉

Yeah I would like to see how you “defend yourself” outside of calling 112/911 on your phone and cowering in an Amazon box.

Please explain, maybe you’re Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee planning to do Keyboard Fu, double tap on that mobile keypad.

The problem with you delusional second amendment cultists is that you always parrot the same meaningless slogans and refuse to deal with the reality that:

1. Personal rifles are of minimal value in modern warfare against an enemy that has tanks, armed drones, etc.

and

1. The first thing any oppressive government evil enough to justify armed resistance will do is demonize the enemy and gain popular support for its actions. You aren’t going to be the heroes of the resistance, you’re going to be the domestic terrorists (probably with a bunch of racial slurs attached to the term) and your neighbors are going to cheer when the secret police drag you out into the street and execute you. In fact, your neighbors are probably the ones who called the secret police on you because they hate you and want you dead.

So please explain what you will use, a pillow?

Little tip. The VICTIM is ALWAYS the FIRST RESPONDER. ALWAYS.

No problem, best of luck using your hands Chuck Norris against the opponent who is not using their hands.

Please do not move the goalposts. You claimed that you need your AR-15 to fight for your “liberties and freedoms”, not to defend yourself against a common criminal breaking into your house.

Well, “oh we have the right to life”, sure, nice on constitional paper, one thing missing in that EU constituion ( Lisbon Treaty) “the right to defend it”, that’s right there’s NOTHING in that treaty with regard to “the right to defned your life” that they claim “you have the right to”, it’s toothless

Are you capable of addressing the substance of an argument, or just parroting the slogans the AR-15 cult taught you?

Well, those AR-15 cultist saved plenty of bacon in the 40’s and you’re throwing it all away again. Yeah that’s fighting for your liberties and freedoms, you’re so easy to throw away and take for granted and yes, fighting for control of your own finances is part of liberty.

Well, armed invaders, and yeah they typically don’t go queue up for a gun license and background checks.

They’re not there to read you fairy tale stories at night.

Let’s not forget wars of independence in 1776 and 1921 that created countries, they didn’t queue up for a gun license to create their own freedom. It wasn’t handed to them on a platter, it was taken.

Countries are created out of a fight against tyranny, but turn into tyranny themselves, because you let it happen by taking it for granted.

The fight for self-custody is no different, just another fight to take back control. You are living in financial tyranny. That’s the fight.

No, the US and Soviet armies saved plenty of bacon. Civilian rifle owners did absolutely nothing.

Yeah that’s fighting for your liberties and freedoms, you’re so easy to throw away and take for granted and yes, fighting for control of your own finances is part of liberty.

Me: “personal ownership of rifles is completely ineffective as a deterrent against an oppressive state in the modern world.”

You: “BUT FREEDOM WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM”.

Me: “I don’t, this is a practical question of what does or does not work.”

You: “AR-15COIN OR YOU ARE A SHEEPLE”.

Well don’t you worry, you will be transforming into chuck norris with a screwdriver or something.

That was over 250 years ago, before the era of modern industrialized warfare. It’s easy for civilian gun owners to be relevant when the enemy is armed with the same rifles and maybe a few cannons (which civilians could also own), but even then the war was only won by the revolution forming armies (with significant foreign help) and defeating the British armies on conventional battlefields.

I also said 1921, I also mentioned the 40’s, see the pattern? The fight never ends.

What about it? Did I miss something about the events of 1921 where there was a revolution against a government armed with predator drones that can kill you remotely from a nice safe office building a thousand miles away?

yes you did seemingly miss something from history, I will let you google around for that one :slight_smile:

It never ends, and every generation fights for liberty, Bitcoin is just one more fight, just as PGP was a fight in the 90’s

It’s established historical fact.

Unless you plan to rewrite the history.

Well don’t you worry, you don’t have to adopt it if you don’t want to, that’s also liberty of choice and that’s what we want, choice, liberty to decide.

it exists, you don’t have to participate, right now we have no real choice but to participate in Visa or Mastercard or SWIFT, we want choice and to be in control of own finance. Self-custody. If you don’t want that, you don’t have to.

This is much a fight for choice and self-custody, and choice to hand over your control of yourself or retain control of yourself. Hence DeFi.

Nothing will change for you, you can still be in custody if you wish.

You’re using the result of an experiment today, the internet. You’re welcome to turn it off if you want. It was seen as not going to succeed back then (MSN Billy G)

It was a threat to phone companies, they haven’t gone away.

It can coexist, we’ve had private currencies in countries before, so what. We still do in places and different forms.

We had bartering, that never went away, we still and will do it in crunch times. So what. We agree value and transact.

Do something for me and I’ll offer 500 PLEX, see, QED.

Do something for me and I’ll offer a Titan, QED.

Mainstream doesn’t equate to “replacing”, just another payment option.

You still use the phone even though we have the internet, even though under the hood it could traverse the internet.

I can pay anybody in any currency today with PayPal IF they agree to accept that currency, and they’re adding it as another and they can convert it anytime they want, even on recipt of it.

Well nobody is forcing you to accept it, just as you’re not forced to accept the Yen even though you could.