Why do I have to click "Claim" every day?

That where the the days, non this stupid stuff. Just a nice login screen with a great theme.

1 Like

You don’t have to claim the rewards for every account. The rewards are so small it’s probably not even worth the time most of the time.

Yes, likely.
In the name of better communications, I will try again.

A log-in campaign’s purpose is to get you to log into the game on a daily basis.

The teeny micro rewards are rarely worth it, but the bigger rewards need for you to log in and click.
From there, see my original post.

–Clickbait Gadget

1 Like

You can access the daily login window ingame so you don’t even need to click it before selecting a character

I really really miss that. I wish they would make the new launcher optional and just give us the old login if we want it. The login screens always added to the excitement of logging in.

… yes and if login was AUTOMATICALLY tallied, I wouldn’t have to click “Claim” for the 30 days 150k SP…

1 Like

And if login was AUTOMATICALLY tallied you’d only get 50k SP because you figured you’d wait until the “Claim” was ready before re-subbing.

Then you’d be in here crying because it automatically tallied instead of letting you claim it at your own convenience.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

No, because you’d just have a prompt to click “Claim” at the end of the 30 days.

Mr Epeen stop trolling. This isn’t a good look for you.

CCP should definitely partner with a company that makes gaming mice like Logitech or Corsair for some kind of promotion or voucher at least. With all this clicking it’d sure be nice to get some discount when CCP inevitably kills another mouse of mine.

I’d prefer Steeleries @CCP_Aurora but any brand will do!

1 Like

Is botting through the login screens a bannable offense? It isn’t in-game botting because the launcher isn’t the game … :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Goddamit, you got me again! At least I wasn’t drinking coffee this time.

But but but…
His very name is a sort of trolling. I would like very much to solve the mystery of his peen.
I think…
Um…
Perhaps not.
But then I would be left wondering like I am now, so screw it, I must know!

1 Like

I can murder you (in game) and we’re all good. But if I send you a peen pic I’m banned for life.

So until society in general and EVE in particular get their heads on straight, it’ll just have to remain a mystery.

1 Like

Isn’t that what people use Discord for?

1 Like

This forum is as near to social media as I get.

Though I did at one time have a FB page until they asked for proof that my name was Mike Hunt.

1 Like

I’m laughing so hard I can barely type.

And to think this thread started on the subject of spam

1 Like

Zuckerberg is just jealous.

1 Like

No peen for Zuk

If I’m not mistaken, loggin in is one of the acceptable uses of input-broadcasting. Same with repositioning and resizing Windows such as your overview and such I wouldn’t attempt it though. CCP is too smol-brained.

1 Like

Technically it can.

I play other MMOs that offer the same log in bonuses and they auto track, I don’t have to click a thing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.