Why do I have to click "Claim" every day?

Every time I log in my numerous alts, I have to click “Claim” for the 30 days log-in SP reward.

Why though?

Why can’t I just click “Claim” at the end of the 30 days? Why can’t my logins be automatically tracked?

CCP, why? Why must I click?

Clickclickclick.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Because CCPr’s get a cookie from pearl abyss for every daily log in.

4 Likes

I agree. The login items should go to the redeeming area automatically upon login. There have been many times I have logged in (the supposed requirement to get the item) and in my haste to get into the game forgot to click to get the reward. This happens a lot more during events where you have to click a reward, click the tab to the event, then click to get that login reward. I end up clicking on one reward but forgetting to go to the other tab for its reward.

2 Likes

I’m asking why I have to click “Claim” 30 times to get 1 reward.

Why can’t the game just automatically track my logins, and then automatically offer me the reward after 30 consecutive logins.

Its all scheme to make you more fit.

3 Likes

Bro are you serious…

I have to log in to get credit towards the reward whether I have to click “Claim” or the client automatically tracks it…

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

They don’t want their stats to miss a consecutive daily login because you don’t have to because the system would track 30 days automatically.

Fixed it for you.

It is what it is.

You can choose to participate or not. Entitlement is not one of those options.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

What?

I’m just asking why all the clicking, rather than automatic tracking.

1 Like

Eve Online is just one of my favorite hobbies. :smirk:

3 Likes

Exactly the opposite for me.

On the days when I have to go through the process on all of my accounts, I get so sick of it that I don’t want to play at all.

This whole item claiming thing is just a massive slap in the face of paying customers, in my opinion. It plays off of FOMO fears to get people to log in and boost some arbitrary boardroom metric that has nothing to do with the game’s actual health, and just breeds discontent (or at best, results in apathy). If they wanted to make players feel good, they’d automatically inject all of the special rewards (like skins) into every character on an account, as long as that account has logged into the game, say, in the past 14 days. And the extra SP should be baselined into the training, or removed entirely.

3 Likes

I wonder why I have to press claim twice to get both rewards. This annoys me more.

6 Likes

because some genius with an identical name as me told ccp to do it because we needed incentive to keep logging in.

1 Like

Have you taken your medicine today?

1 Like

You don’t HAVE to, you choose to.

1 Like

The purpose is to get you to log in daily.

If you log in, you might do something else and stay a while in game that day.
You ARE the content for others.

–Marketing Gadget

2 Likes

I can’t even today…

Even if it tracked my login automatically I would still… have to … log in.

Am I speaking some sort of strange foreign language?

lmao