Why does CCP still charge 15 bux for 30 days?

You forgot the “you know” bit

75 hours to equate to .20 an hour.

1 Like

Yeah i mean thats like two cows and bottle of Wyborowa Pure for you right? :smiley:

And if 15 euro is to much for you OP, you really need to reconsider what you spend money on, i suggest you make a list of your monthly expenses.
Perhaps eating at home more, stop smoking, not going out every weekend…

CCPls adjust your subscription pricing to align with 15 years of inflation.

Kthx,

Every loyal vet.

2 Likes

@Gneeznow

15 years ago 15€ was more money … it it got cheaper over the time … it should be 22something € per month if they had calc that in

think on what did you buy for 15€ 15 years ago? and now?

usually you buy a game … 50 to 70€ … in 2 or 3 months you need a new game because you played it 10 times from the beginning to the end and now its boring
thats more expensive … other games need a subscription AND you need to buy the new version/update … thats more expensive too

JuuR

1 Like

Not even! Here in our local shop after you exchange usd to pln that is only 1 bottle of Spirit.

It is not intended to be consumed undiluted and could cause harm if consumed inappropriately.

Bull :poop:!

1 Like

…15 bucks is not a lot of money. If it is go free to play and build yourself up that way. This game is very nice. So many expansions releasing so much content. I have been playing nonstop for 10 years I feel like there is still so much to do!

1 Like

You can play this game for free as Alpha. You can also buy PLEX in game and still play for free as Omega. You just need to be good at the game.

I still have about one year of game time left and enough ISKs for several more years of PLEX. I don’t think I’ll ever need to invest another penny into it.

“Why does CCP still charge 15 bux for 30 days?”

Because some people don’t like to be subject to opiate economics, and it’s a pretty standard fee. The OP knows this, as he is just a trol.

Why is the sky blue and the grass green?

Mies scattering and photosynthesis.

2 Likes

But why?

1 Like

I answered why. The why in this case also happens to be the how.

But why?

But why?

But why?

4 Likes

A partial answer. Perhaps more detail regarding chlorophylls?

2 Likes

I am left wondering what 95% alcohol does to the tissues it contacts on the way down.

I’m more interested in how it makes my frigates look so damn invincible…

3 Likes

Because alcohol tank is the next best tank to :credit_card: PLEX tank? :slight_smile:

The biggest problem with drunken frigate roams, of course, is trying to figure out how to get your frigates drunk.

2 Likes

Feed the onboard Fedos with alcohol?