Why does CCP still charge 15 bux for 30 days?

Yup 75 hours or an average of 2.5 hours a day, not exactly hard to do, especially if you end up with a day off and no other plans so you spend the day playing EVE :stuck_out_tongue:

“Greed is Good!!”

“$1,000 jeans you buy”

“Grow some balls!” Raise the store prices!

3 direct quotes from Hilmar CEO of eve.

I believe this answers the OP

2 Likes

I’d say that just like everything else that gotten more expensive over time due to inflation (especially over a 10+ year period) that EVE subs should get more expensive. And lets not even compare to triple A games that gotten WAY more expensive lately.

You also agree to paying more for your food, gas and all the other things you use and consume on a daily basis, why not EVE?

If anything the price should come down.
15 bucks a month is what EvE used to cost before they adopted all the free to play stuff like ship skins, skill injectors ect. These are the items for a free to play model. The monthly price should come down with all the free to play stuff, shouldn’t it?

Why? Where’s your logic there? I don’t buy any of that stuff, so what would I be contributing to CCP without my sub?

1 Like

Yes, indeed. For those playing for free did the cost go straight down to zero. :nerd_face:

1 Like

It’s been possible to play EVE for free ever since PLEX has been a thing, to be honest.

1 Like

Your not taking inflation into account. 15 bucks today is worth a lot less then it was with eve started. So eve is a relative bargain now. If anything it’s amazing that ccp hasn’t raised the price over the years or charged for the expansions like so many companies do.

care about paying $ for sub,

care about going in-game,

content be here.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

29og04

3 Likes

I came here for the comments, Lulz

1 Like

:joy: Oh Nana never change

There will be a slight tingeling sensation :smiley:

2 Likes

Expert; Noun.
Ex - has been
spu(e)rt - drip under pressure

So how would you manage the changes in hardware (keeping it at a level that makes the game playable and the people to manage that) keep the content player focused (which makes the content interesting for the players) and provide new content as required to capture and hold new players.
CCP have now been doing this long enough to be proven as the real experts, so against them sonny, you’re a weekend warrior…

Suck it up buttercup. CODE. tried to gank me yesterday and it made my day. Not everyone is a floppy and lacking in minerals as yourself, so please don’t tar the rest of us with your Dryson-ness. Ganking is the result of people being stupid when fitting and packing their ships, or making other strategic errors for which they pay the price.

6 Likes

BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN
/s

2 Likes

Think of all the Fedos who are onboard of those ships that got ganked. Those poor little things. At least ask the pilot nicely to eject so we can conserve the Fedo population, I don’t care for the capsuleers nor the crew. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Blockquote
Wavemistress Moidel
Better to pay for Eve than paying for ships to fly in Star Citizen. Eve Online better bang for your buck.

Lol. 45$ for the full SC game.
EvE: needs 15$/month, for at least one year, with maybe a little plex to get things easiers, and then you’ll be able to plex yourself.
Do the maths; EvE is more expensive considering that it is also called “spreadsheet online”

1 Like

Does that $45 include a new Venture?

I mean Vulture.

2 Likes

EVE has been going on for over 15 years, with a pretty short time in beta

SC is still in ALPHA after 7 years lol

You seem to be a smart customer, i have some real estate on neptune for you, beach front. Your investment will double in no time.

1 Like

7 years ? point some dates to me please ~
start crowfunding in 2012
Hire dev teams, get settled in 2013/2014.
btw GTA V 8 years to develop.

And yeah, 15 years and still ask 15$/months… you money cow.

Btw i’m just pointing out that you guys bash SC but we pay much more here, in EvE. I play both and enjoy both.

1 Like