Why does trade have to cough up all the isk sinks?

Are you… thick in the head?

You were JUST complaining about the brokers fees. And I am telling you how to solve your problem…
You’re paying more because of Brokers fees. I am telling you how to avoid high brokers fees.

1 Like

oh okay so how many player owned stations are there in jita and where did i ask for advice about this

I literally told you where to go to place orders.

You are a piece of work, you know that? Please read the responses that you’re getting. We’re telling you how to solve your problem.

i am in jita not perimeter i didnt ask about perimeter or player owned stations and you started blaming me for nothing and directing unnecessary posts at me
i didnt ask for an explanation
i didnt ask for advice
oh and btw the mods can still see your posts before you edited them btw

Then Jita is probably not the best market for you, nor it is a good idea to trade with that character at all.

Broker Fee = 5%-(0.3%*BrokerRelationsLevel)-(0.03%*FactionStanding)-(0.02%*CorpStanding)

The Broker Fees only take unmodified standings into account, so skills that increase your effective standing, such as Connections or Diplomacy, do not have an effect on these fees.

2 Likes

I can’t see how traders are taxed higher, or differently, than any other profession? Did I miss something in my wallet with all the taxes paid, and I’m not a trader by profession, but I still need stuff.
You can get around some taxes and broker fees, or lower them significantly, but there’s a ton of other fees you can’t get around in other professions. Though, some are faucets, but doesn’t change that you pay.
Isn’t it just a figures game that laziness doesn’t agree with?

1 Like

I am disappointed how you can play the game for this long and fundamentally not understand how to play it.

There is a player owned market called Tranquility Trading Towers in Perimeter. It is 1 jump next door Jita. You can go to the TTT and set up a Buy Order. When you do, you will be able to benefit from the lower brokers fee and save money.

On top of this, because it’s 1 jump next to Jita, you can set the range on your buy order to be, guess what, ONE JUMP. So that you can set a Buy Order in Perimeter in the TTT (and thus benefitting from the reduced brokers fees) while at the same time, having your orders (likely) filled in Jita, because it’s within the 1 jump range of your buy order.

If someone decides to try and fill that order in another station 1 jump away, it doesn’t matter to you, since you’ve already managed to benefit from the reduced Brokers fees from setting up the order in the first place.

Now you have learned why there are so many remote buy orders around Jita placed in Player Owned Markets (such as the TTT). This is because they can still interact with the Jita market while at the same time benefiting from the reduced brokers fees.

You’re welcome, kid.

4 Likes

omg will you shut up about perimeter i dont care about perimeter ive told you that 3 times

JC, have you considered trading in Perimeter? hehe

3 Likes

I hear Perimeter is good to trade at @JC_Mieyli

2 Likes

This guy has to be trolling. Nobody is this thick.

2 Likes

If you want to place your buy order in Jita 4-4, you may do so.

It’s obviously, deliberately stupid of you to do so, but that is your prerogative.

The prices are as such because all of the people who are smarter than you - seemingly everyone, at this point - DO care about perimeter and are leveraging that advantage.

If the majority of people are trading in a way that costs a fraction of the fees that you’re making a deliberately stupid decision to unnecessarily pay, the price spread is going to be based on their comparatively lower costs, not your needlessly high, easily avoided costs.

3 Likes

im in jita not perimeter
the cheaper sell orders are in jita not perimeter
i didnt ask for advice
i didnt ask for your explanations
i dont care about this
i dont care about you
i didnt buy the injector
i dont care if i pay a few million more for an injector
i just came into a whine thread to whine about something dumb
and yes it is dumb
and so is everyone who replied to call me dumb
dont reply to this post you will be ignored

sorry for saying the r word i removed it

anyway the point is everyone saying go to perimeter is wrong
the sell orders are set up in jita not perimeter so dont tell me everyone is going to perimeter and that explains the prices
you are wrong
entirely wrong
and dont start giving me more explanations
i dont care about them
im ignoring replies now because i hate reading you guys

can I have your stuff when you rage quit @JC_Mieyli happy to pick up in perimeter :stuck_out_tongue:

i already pretty much quitted a long time ago when i was like 12 and i grew out of it
because this game lacks depth and vision so i moved onto smarter things

You only quit a bit?

no i quit a lot and stayed a bit

Can you quit a bit more please? Thank you.

3 Likes

Everyone can be a victim this days!! Don’ let you discourage by people saying “But you are a trader, you make billions of ISK and the taxes are not in the margins anyway”! Because that is not the point!! This hideous graphic puts all the tax burden on your virtual shoulders!! You have a right to feel oppressed!!

Then whats the problem with buying in Jita (you are not taxed when buying stuff from sell orders)?