Why does trade have to cough up all the isk sinks?

You keep telling people to stop talking about perimeter.

One would think you’d have realized that you’re actually powerless to enforce that demand.

Welcome to posting in a public place, where the responses don’t have to conform to your desires.

Perimeter is the reason. Grow the ■■■■ up.

1 Like

you can talk about it all you like just not to me because it is irrelevant to anything i have ever said in my whole life

For sell orders the buyer decides the range that is displayed in the market - there is a filter option for that. If yours is set to “station” - you will only see orders within the station you are in.
For buy orders you can set up maximum range you are willing to travel to pick up goods once the order is filled, so if you set up order 1 jump away from Jita in a place with lower fees and set the range to 1 jump - then people in Jita will see and will be able to fill that order and you pay less taxes.

1 Like

so youre saying if i set up a buy order in jita and set it to range 1 system then i will pay pos prices

no, you pay prices of the station you set up order in.

well ok…

No, they’re saying if you set a buy order in Perimeter and set it to 1 jump, people in Jita will sell to it and you’ll pay Perimeter fees instead of the Jita fees you’re so adamant about paying.

So definitely don’t do that dramatically cheaper and very smart thing and continue to throw your toys out of the pram instead.

1 Like

i havent paid any fees
i never set up a buy order
so dont tell me im adamant about paying them
my argument is that they shouldnt exist
or at least not to the extent they do in the current economic meta

Perimeter have great sales if you wish to make good deals.

Now! Can we kick the troll down under the bridge again? This really is getting off topic and offers no value.

nmf you guys insist on forcing advice i never asked for

Stop responding to it then? You’re seriously making an elephant out of a mouse for zero outcome.

or stop responding to me if im such a troll

you should try Perimeter to set up buy orders I here its the place for trading

it gets funnier every time say it again

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

This thread was a trip, man. I am way too drunk and way too tired to be laughing this hard. I don’t know if the OP is serious or insane or what; But I do know that this is top grade shitposting right here, intentional or not.

3 Likes

I almost know where to insert punctuation :heavy_heart_exclamation:

TAXES

how do they work?