Why is my autopilot disabling randomly?

I think I can speak for @Every_One when I say that autopilot glitches are not currently a high priority issue. Don’t take it personally, maybe they should be but there are plenty of big-brain bugs to gun-down in the pursuit of excellence.

The fact that you can warp to 0 on a gate these days does not mean the autopilot (that still warps at 10) should no longer function. Whether it’s smart (or not) to use a feature does not matter. I recommend filing a report every time it happens.

Also: You be you m8

Regards,

Autopilot takes 3 to 10 times longer to get to where you are going, depending on the ship. Why anyone would want to turn a 20 minute trip into an hour is beyond me…

Maybe they have something to do while the autopilot can take them to their intended destination without having to pay attention, so by the time they finish whatever they are doing their ship arrived (unless it didn’t due to emergent player behavior). :thinking:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Like grabbing another beverage while on autopilot.

The irony of saying “This 20 jump trip takes too long”, then you proceed to make it take three times longer….

Not sure what you are talking about exactly, OP didn’t seem to write anything like that in his OP and your post is not marked as a reply to mine so dunno.

But just based on my example if the manual piloting takes longer than how much time the person has before having to leave their computer then making the trip on autopilot while being afk is still the (and only) viable option.

(As the alternative is not doing the trip and having to spend time doing it after returning to the computer thus wasting time on something that could be done while afk).

:thinking:

I autopilot because I have a job, RL stuff to do like make food and workout, and I play with some alts. I will not manually jump to jita with 5 accounts 20 jumps. I wouldn’t even do 5.

I dont understand why some players consider this unthinkable and then get angry and surprised that people use autopilot.

You’re not playing the game right
My question is, why is this YOUR problem how I play the game? You here to teach me a lesson or something?

If you dont use autopilot that’s great, why are you annoyed at people that do?

Don’t mind @QuakeGod, he tends to be annoyed at everything.

Now that’s lazy. :roll_eyes:

Don’t mind @Adada_Tuesday, they tend to cry at everything.

1 Like

Because peoples ship tends to get killed by using the autopilot to fly to Jita or any other destination that has those special chokepoints on the route where “things” happen more often than they don’t…

So please…nobody forbids you to use the autopilot…it is just a suggestion and a helpful intended hint not to use it. The most important thing is that you don’t come back to the forums with a cry and quit thread after they got you ganked. It really gets on everyones nerves if that happens after you have been told how not to provoke it.

Fleet warp, cycle through alts to click on “Jump”. It’s a lot more fun with an Orca and 8 Exhumers.

You’re complaining in your original post about an increased chance of being ganked, when your actual playstyle is an invitation to being ganked. How do you not see how someone could possibly be annoyed?

It happened again, 13km away from Eystur gate leading to Hek

Getting ganked is fine. Making it much easier and this happening because of a bug is not fine at all.
“How do you not see how someone could possibly be annoyed?” - well just assume I’m really stupid I guess and don’t bother replying to a forum post made by a really stupid person cause it’s a waste of your valuable intelligent time. And we both win :slight_smile:

No assumption involved when you prove it.

Do tell us what any of us, that don’t have access to the game code, can do about your issue?

Submit a bug report.

Screenshot_21

Are you sure you’re not challenging my rank #1 in stupidity? Cause all your comments and your username, you’re doing pretty well yourself.

Your rank remains unchallenged.

Bug reports go here:

Are you saying that the devs made the bug-reporting tags for no reason and that every one that uses it is wasting his time?