Why the Plex cost sucks

So you’re the one in a million…but this does not unvalue my words…even if they are 5 of you i’m still right :slight_smile:

Wrong.

2 Likes

So your world is not like that?

Congratulations…

But MOST people have to keep their hardly owned cents together…

And you know that how exactly? I think most hard working people can afford the measly 15 bucks to pay for a sub every monmth and play the limited available hours after a long day of work the way they like instead of grinding for hours to not have to pay the sub.

3 Likes

Again…YOUR world is not THE world…get used to this idea…

New (returning) player here o/

My wife let me spend $60 on PLEX the other day and now I can use pretty much any T1 Frigate and I’ve got a few options now for PvE cruisers too. Boosted myself to 5.1m SP. My plan is to join FW for the Minmatar and since my queue doesn’t work unless I sub or inject myself with dailies, that’s my new goal now. Make enough for the dailies injectors. I’ve talked with her about going Omega and I might actually just do that when I start to feel like I’m either grinding too much or more likely like I need to skill higher than the alpha limitations allow.

PLEX being high, well yeah that kinda sucks for subbing, injectors and other player services but I can buy so many PvP ships now.

I won’t be buying anymore large injectors because I’m hit with that penalty now, but the dailies are still worth 50k a day.

If you can’t afford the fuckinbg 15 bucks you should find a job and not waste time playing video games. THAT is the real world.

7 Likes

Again you are projecting YOUR world on the REAL world…simply does not work,it’s not valid…

Projecting doesn’t mean what you think it means.

Still your doing it… :slight_smile:

You can’t generalize like that, if you are working full-time then $15 a month isn’t much. Hell, my wife and I spent $35 on dinner last night…

3 Likes

Jesus wept.

1 Like

you cannot stand that i’m right do you? :slight_smile:

You keep thinking that.

knowing something and thinking of it are two different things… :slight_smile:

@Akron_Filitio @Nicolai_Serkanner

This is why I wish our forum was like Reddit where your dumb ■■■■ can trail off to it’s own thing. Btw get a job @Akron_Filitio

5 Likes

So, why are you here? Reddit —>

Reddit sucks lol

That would be the most convenient option, you dont have to grind ISK for that SP, less repetitive, less timeconsuming, less stupidly boring stuff, more options to play the game like it was meant to be played.

1 Like

Totally with you. I might do it very soon. Having fun why not