Will Project Riscovery Rewards be reset soon?

I am currently halfway through to get the Marshal bpc on Project Discovery. I read from this article Phase Four of EVE Online’s Project Discovery Revealed, Expanding to Cancer Research and a Companion Mobile App Launching in 2024 - CCP Games
that Project Discovery Phase 4 will becoming out next year and the rewards will be reset.

I am wondering whether it will likely happen in the first quarter of the year, as I still need more than 2 months to reach level 500. I am currently at almost level 200.

Do you think it’s worth it to continue pushing on to level 500 or I should save my time and effort and just wait for the next Project Discovery Phase to kick in?

Why didn’t you spell check?

They should bring back the planet hunting one, with new rewards. That one was really fun.

3 Likes

i did that halfway too, then the switched to the covid one and i lost all progress😭

CCP usually saves the “next big thing” for a fanfest launch so all the smelly tubbies feel like they’re getting something for their money.

Note I said usually. They might kill it Jan 1. Or so the speculators that just bought up all the Marshal BPs in contracts believe.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dude, I miss that one. Not saying this one is bad, but I just can’t get into it. I made level 654 on my main… and mostly stopped. I’m almost at level 300 on my alt… but I just cant anymore. I miss hunting planets, it really went well with the theme of the game.

1 Like

And really full of botters.

Can’t say the same for the current one.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Yeah, I noticed that most of the Marshal contracts are gone

I hope you’re right about the fanfest launch, but if they do kill it soon then I hope they do it Jan 1 and save me the trouble of spending 40 minutes everyday grinding for Project Discovery

why do you say that the previous PD had botters though, imo the current PD is easier to bot. You just need to draw two squares, one above and one below.

Does EVE Online detect autoclickers?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.