Windows are not staying stacked!

Seems that when I have “Lock Windows When Pinned” checked, my windows will no longer stay stacked. No one I have spoken to has had the same issue for some reason. Anyone else? I can reliably make it not work as it did yesterday.

4 Likes

Same issue, logged in two accounts, all chat windows & hangars unstacked. Chat windows stayed stacked until I re-logged, then they unstacked again. Ship & item hangars unstack every time I dock. Heard from a few other people having the issue as well. I don’t have the “Lock Windows When Pinned” setting enabled, disabling the “Only stack windows when shift is pressed” is a temporary fix for it in my case but a more permanent fix would be much appreciated.

Ok so I am not going crazy. I also noticed that you are unable to remove the inventory icon from the side bar under the neocom menu. They must have done something over night all secret like.

Same issue on all accounts. Its driving me crazy. Please fix this.

Same here

Same issue here.

Same issue here.

Same here.

yup same issue

Reported the bug in-game. Unpinning everything works as a temporary workaround.

1 Like

Having same issue on 5 accounts. spent roughyl 30-45 minutes stacking windows today and another 20 minutes opening tickets on all accounts about this issue and how stupid 350k exp reimbursement is next to this level of inconvenience… this game is barely playable wit hthis garbage going on for people who run multiple accounts…

I just resubbed to this game weeks ago after take an almost year long break. and this will probably be the length of my return.

Just wanted to add this to the chat. CCP replied in reddit to this issue. Here is the reply. I tested and yes, only pinned windows are affected. Unpin your stuff and stack again you will be fine:

ccp_habakuk CCP Games
(https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/f994ra/channels_unstacked/fiqaunm/)

Hey! We are working on a fix for this. As temporary workaround for the time being you can either unpin the windows or uncheck the setting to “Lock Windows When Pinned”, as only locked windows are affected, as far as we can tell.

1 Like

Still broken after downtime

2 Likes

This isn’t true - I don’t pin any of my windows and they still unstack.

yup uncheck “lock windows when pinned” works til they come out with a real fix

Same issue over here. And the 2 solutions doesn’t prevent the unstacking (unchecking the option box & unpinning the windows). Each time I dock up / change system I get this freaking issue it’s sincerely annoying. CCP please fix this ASAP

To be more precise do the following;

Uncheck “Lock Windows If Pinned”
Pin all windows after restacking them.

If that still doesn’t work here’s my other 2 settings;

Uncheck “Only Stack Windows if Shift Pressed”
Check “Try to use Info Window if Any (Except if Shift Pressed)”

So uncheck, check, uncheck here. Then pin all windows after stacking them and stacking works even after logout and logging back in.

HOW THE F**************** CAN SOMEONE F**************** THIS UP WITH A PATCH AND NOT SOLVE THE ISSUE ON DAY 2

DO WE NEED TO WAIT ANOTHER TWO WEEKS UNTIL WE GET THE INFO THAT BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID UPDATED AI CODE AND A NEW SKIN IN THE STORE THE STACKING OF WINDOWS IS GODAMN F********** BROKEN ?

:smiley: maybe…maybe its some chunk of good old POS Code,…nothing would suprise me at this point.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ hell, same problem on all accounts. This is literally making it impossible to just log in and react to something (like joining a fleet) or do any form of multiboxing without re-arranging this stupid window management system for 1h.

This is actually making the game damn near unplayable.

1 Like

Same problem. Day 2. Guess I’ll file a bug report.