Wormhole mass changes. H296

(Jack Miton) #22

Wow this went special…

(Eikin Skjald) #23

in 9,5 from 10 situations some dude forgets to turn on his Prop-Mod and then talks about bugs and changes…

(Kaiserhoff) #24

in 95 from 100 situations useless dude come here and spam the topic instead of giving some reasonable answer. if you dont know the answer pass by and dont spam.

I am waiting for that 5 percent.

P.S. Wormhole mass has been changed about a year ago. If none of you know about this then I dont know what offline game you playing…

(Eikin Skjald) #25

these 5% don’t exist, cause your problem don’t exist…it’s just that easy. But keep on rolling and searching for some dude who fails rolling and then agree to you with a special theory…

(Kaiserhoff) #26

if it doesnt exist why you wasting your time here :slight_smile:

(Eikin Skjald) #27

helping you stop wasting your time :wink:

Win Win

(Kaiserhoff) #28

I am not wasting anything. Just wanna hear proper answer from someone who knows and have the same problem. I must have missed the patchnotes about it or smth. Cause I couldnt find it anywhere. But I asked in WH channel in game and they approved that the mass was changed. Just need the exact numbers now.

(Burn Monroe) #29

I thought a 3B was waaay oversized, until I realized my HIC had been fitted for combat the day before, so I was only like 40M or whatever it is (onyx), with a 10MN AB.

(CowQueen MMXII) #30

I am pretty sure that the base mass limit of capital capable WH connections was raised to 3300. However, I can’t find any reliable source for that.

(Imustbecomfused) #31

mustem bee that em weedum… wow

(Imustbecomfused) #32

technically, shouldnt it say, ship too big?

(system) #33

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.