Worth losing at Eve?

Log in as an alpha and see for yourself, no credit card needed… oh by the way, goons are being evicted from Delve.

1 Like

Hitler type of leadership seems always fail in the end. Whether RL or in a game. WW2 = WWB2

Popcorn on standby for the 1DQ assault. Lets see how low TIDI can get lol.

Heart goes out to the super flying attackers. Unless SRP is 100% in writing guaranteed on that one, yeah…I’d not fault a super pilot calling out sick as it were. For like a week at least lol.

Rabble rabble supers must die, etc…whatever. Flying into a lag fest from hell just sucks. For any ship. So I have some empathy.

oh stop it
no one will bring their supers
they wort 400 billion now
expect some t1 battleships and fireworks for spectacle sake

they get pricey too lol.

Forgot what system I was hitting in one crew. Had the funniest lag ever.

I am still in my ship. I am pressing buttons. They kind of seem to be doing something. Kind of. Then I see my corpse outside my ship.

I tell my corp leader on a side channel I was going on a real long smoke break. I am podded and my ship doesn’t even know it yet. So…yeah…I m out till the gerbils wake the hell up to put me in my med clone station.

1 Like

just go in a aeon
them you can do ■■■■ all and tell everyone about the great fight you had after it ends

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.