WTA Bestla for PLEX for GOOD

Hello friends,

To raise funds for the ongoing PLEX for GOOD campaign and help people affected by the earthquakes in Türkiye and Syria we are auctioning off one of the new AT Cruiser BPCs.
These have not been delivered yet to the successful teams but the successful auction winner will be delivered their BPC directly by CCP and it will be deducted from the quantity delivered to us.

We’re also running another auction for the Geri and Minmatar Victory Skin Linked: Here

CCP will be posting in response to confirm this.
The auction will run from now until 20:00 UTC on Tuesday, 21 February at which point I will contact the highest bidder to finalise the deal. If I don’t hear back from the bidder within an hour I will contact the next one and so on.
As this is an auction for PLEX for GOOD I must include this paragraph from CCP’s charity terms and conditions:

CCP regards any scamming attempts surrounding PLEX for GOOD to be morally reprehensible, and any attempts at scamming relating to this program will be met with the harshest and swiftest action at our disposal.

While not scamming per se, vexatious bids on this item are especially egregious so please respect the purpose of this auction and only bid if you are genuinely interested in the item and have the ISK to part with.
Thank you and good luck with your bidding!

Starting bid: 36,000 plex
Minimum increment: 500 plex
Closing date & time: 20:00 UTC on Tuesday, 21 February
Reserve at starting bid, No buyout.
Item is located in Jita 4-4.

2 Likes

Can confirm that being from Odin’s Call, OP’s alliance is eligible for AT ship prizes. We’re working hard to get the ships finalised and in the game, so even if the BPCs aren’t minted by the closure of this auction we will deliver one to the auction winner just as soon as they’re available.

Do bids need to be only plex? Or does isk work as well

Hey there, we would much prefer plex due to the time constraints but isk equivalent would work too if plex isn’t possible

Hey there, we would much prefer plex due to the time constraints but isk equivalent would work too if plex isn’t possible

Bid 36,500 PLEX

3 Likes

Adding a Geri to this, Very cool to have video games support real life needs - Will ask King to Update post

e: retracted while I figure out the best way to split the two bids :hot_face:

1 Like

After talking with CCP and Casper we’ve decided to do a separate thread which is linked here: WTA Geri and Minmatar Victory Skin for Plex for Good

So to confirm this thread will be bidding for just a Bestla

1 Like

Can you confirm that this bid is for the Bestla?

It was for the two, but will make a new bid for the separate ones soon™

3 Likes

Get those bids in people, time is ticking!

2 Likes

Hitting the last hour for bidding!

Don’t forget to re-enter your bid!

Congratulations and thank you! please contract plex asap!

Contract received and accepted, confirming Olivia Harman as the winner, thank you <3

1 Like

Confirming contract sent and received by King Creator, thank again, it’s going to a great cause!

4 Likes

Thanks again, this is to confirm plex from both the Geri and Bestla contracted over to the CCP Plex for good, thanks to everyone!!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.