Wtb 15-20m sp rattlesnake pilot!

u snaking my post man?

roozuka man… this is my thread… not for you to make offers on toons offered to me lol

post eve board if u have toon for sale

if 16b is the deal i can send isk to i-n-k

There he is! Sorry about that Azure, was a while since you posted mate. The character is all yours! 18b was the offer but i had to remove 2 mill worth of SP so the price is 16 now

will 100% send at work for next 4 hours unfortuatley but will msg here and in game when iv sent isk/info

Sounds good mate. I gotta go to bed soon anyway so ill be checking the post in the morning!

perfect… not in rush will send tho tonight

just want to make sure you are aware it cost $20 to transfer now… sending isk and account info now

just verify to me you are

1: aware that you cannot pay for transfer with plex anymore. Has to be on CC or paypal

2: I can send isk to this toon because thats the rules here

i will await your answers and instantly send isk when confirm two things :slight_smile:

Hi, yes i know i have to pay 20e for the transfer. Ive done a transfer back in the day. Was it that i have to log on to axe v4 and transfer the isk myself to my other character and then continue with the transfer?

yes sir
… u able to start now?

sorry been with kids all day

im sending isk and account info to this account , strart transfer when you see this and make sure to transfer isk to main before u transfer :wink:

you still for sale? available for transfer today?

axe u there bud? im hesitant to send isk with u afk this long

why would you tell him to start transfer when he sees that post without sending isk.

19 hours ago, people have jobs, send the isk and wait 48 hours if no reply contact CCP for the refund.

you should never be telling people to transfer anything before you have sent the ISK. I would be very wary of that approach.

19 hours after you tell him to transfer you still have yet to send isk.

(Never tell people to part with real money, before you have parted with your play ISK)

IF THIS GUY WASTES YOUR TIME, ILL BE INTERESTED

i never said start transfer without isk… please read … i gathered from his own words he wasnt saavy with transfer system… many ppl dont know u cannot use isk for transfer which i also warned him … last not least he stopped in game comm. which tells me he not active so theres no rule against avoiding waiting days or weekw for ticket… NOT TO MENTION guy… u are same person shaming me who was literally trying to snake my post which is blatant abuse of rules here. dont get butthurt and attempt schooling someone whos post you are butting in on haha thanks man see ya

back in day you bought 2 plex in game now u can only use a credit card… just trying to protect u in case u didnt know cus i didnt either at first

made me chuckle, was a good post till you let your self-slip…

I never jacked your post I never offered anything you said ye ok then never responded. I said I would offer if you never replied.

I also never claimed to be you the OP to gain the quick sale. so actually I was very respectful about it. I could have jumped in and said ill offer him 18 bn with the 2m sp gone but I never

Quote: I’m sending isk and account info to this account, start transfer when you see this and make sure to transfer isk to main before u transfer :wink:

too me his says your sending isk and are asking him to send account straight away as soon as he reads it… if he’s not used to it he could easily send you the account and be scammed.

So don’t try to take the high road I was respectful, So just to clarify you did tell him to send account…